Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EFIE instal + PWM need help tunning
gopalgi Offline

EFIE instal + PWM need help tunning
hello every one.
my name is gopal , and i am new to this forum.
i am new to alternative energy to.
over the last six months i have ordered PWM'S EFIES' FUEL CELLS. from different people in the united states here. and now i have installed a pwm and efie from PWMPOWER.COM. and i must say that i am getting frustrated with these guys who just send me a circuit board in the mail with no instructions, and expect me to just hook everything up properly. we have managed to get the pwm and efie installed, but tunning it is a whole new adventure, they have the similar screw's like the ones from mike here. but it's hard to find that sweet spot. i was driving it today, and in the beginning it was slow and sluggish, then the check engine light comes on and flash's for about 5 seconds, then it shuts' off for a second, then it comes back on and stays solid for a couple of seconds, then shuts off, and by that time i have slowly reach 45 MPH and then a boost kicks in and it feels fine, until i turn off the car and try again. any advice?
08-03-2008 04:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

RE: EFIE instal + PWM need help tunning
I moved your message out of the EFIE forum since you didn't buy it from Mike.

You should be able to adjust it using the EFIE install instructions in my Documents links.

I don't have a PWM installed so can't help you with that. If you search for PWM here or on OuPower.com or ZFF, you should be able to get it to work.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
08-03-2008 04:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply