Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EFIE to Renault Logan
haricar2000 Offline

EFIE to Renault Logan
Greetings.

I'm a new user of HHO systems. I own a Renault Logan 2007, 1400cc.
I have identified the O2 sensors and just to buy a
Wide Band Dual (two O2 sensors) Digital EFIE AFR.

I need help for make connections. where do I must begin for?

Sincerely Thanks

Ecotuning-Colombia
04-25-2012 09:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: EFIE to Renault Logan
First of all, a wideband EFIE is different than a digital EFIE. A digital EFIE is used on narrow band o2 sensors. A wideband EFIE is used on cars with wideband o2 sensors.

I've never heard of a Renault with a wideband sensor. But maybe they have now converted to them. How many wires does the sensor have?

The installation instructions at FuelSaver-MPG.com will help you install it correctly, even if you don't have one of their EFIEs. But the first task is to determine what type of sensors you have, and then make sure you have the correct type of EFIE for it.

You can find out more about that here: http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/what-do-i-n...en-sensors

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
04-28-2012 01:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
haricar2000 Offline

RE: EFIE to Renault Logan
(04-28-2012 01:57 AM)mike Wrote:  First of all, a wideband EFIE is different than a digital EFIE. A digital EFIE is used on narrow band o2 sensors. A wideband EFIE is used on cars with wideband o2 sensors.

I've never heard of a Renault with a wideband sensor. But maybe they have now converted to them. How many wires does the sensor have?

The installation instructions at FuelSaver-MPG.com will help you install it correctly, even if you don't have one of their EFIEs. But the first task is to determine what type of sensors you have, and then make sure you have the correct type of EFIE for it.

You can find out more about that here: http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/what-do-i-n...en-sensors

Greetings.

My car own four wires in the front o2 sensor.

Can help this information?

Thanks for your help.
05-16-2012 07:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply