Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EFIE what to start with as a setting?
hhagen_1 Offline

EFIE what to start with as a setting?
What is a good starting point for setting the EFIE? I have a 93 Saturn sl2 with a 1.9 liter. I have built a map enhancer but need to build a EFIE yet. I plan on making it a combo system with both in the same box. The O2 is a one wire witch I believe is a narrow band type if I remember what I read in the doc pages.
I hope someone can give me a good starting point. I built my own cell witch is a 7 plate design and running Sodium Hydroxide in it 1.5 table spoons to 1 quart of distilled water. It pulls about 9 amps with 1/2 liter of flow.

thanks
11-26-2012 06:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: EFIE what to start with as a setting?
Have a look at these instructions: http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/doc/NbEfieInstall.html . They are for installing our analog EFIE, but they will be the same for installing your home made EFIE too. These will answer your questions.

You are correct. A one wire o2 sensor is always narrow band.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
11-26-2012 07:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hhagen_1 Offline

RE: EFIE what to start with as a setting?
Thanks Mike I was thinking around 200 to 250 millivolts to start. Thank you for the verification MIke your a world of help and wealth of knowledge on HHO.
11-26-2012 08:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply