Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ER HyCO 2A - Assembly and install
Sartech Offline

RE: ER HyCO 2A - Assembly and install
Good Luck!
HANK1948 Wrote:
Sartech Wrote:Hank1948,
If your vehicle is carb'd, you will need to do a carb enhancer per Eagle research. Depending on your carb, you will find good results even without combustion enhancement. However, the carb enhancer allows you a way to reduce the fuel consumed by the carb that is being replaced by the cold vapor. It has the inherent capability to increase the efficiency of the carburetor also. If you do not plan to reduce the amount of fuel consumed through the carb when adding vapor, I am afraid you will be disappointed in the results.

sartech

Sartech,
Thanks for the reply, in my post I stated that I also bought a carb enhancer as well as the plans for the HyCO. The car is a 1962 of course it doesnt one thing that resembles a computer on it!. It doesnt even have a PCV system it vents to the bottom of the car, so of course Iam going to have to install a PCV system on it. I hope I will get some good results
08-21-2008 06:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
George Wiseman Offline

Guys, I was doing an internet search on the HyCO 2A as I was posting some comments on the latest Popular Mechanics 'on-board electrolyzers don't work' article and I found this thread. I've had several people begging for HyCO 2A components and making some rather rude comments as they express their disappointment. The fact is I'm over-whelmed with projects and need to make choices about where I put my time; so the HyCO 2A joins the HyCO 2DT on the shelf as perfectly wonderful technologies that I simply don't have time to make kits for.

In the meantime, since myself and the three others that work here can't possibly fill the worldwide demand for fuel saving technologies that actually work; we are completely rebuilding our website into a resource to self-train independent manufacturers and installers of all of our products. Lots of people have made really good money making businesses using our technologies (Mike here is one of them). These eCourses will include everything that is needed to know to make your own business at any level you choose. We'll act as the networking source to keep you updated on the most recent innovations.

I do still have some HyCO 2A kits and will be selling them in a special offering to our eNewsletter subscribers. We now know how to make the HyCO 2A work efficiently on EFI engines, so look for a resurgence of this technology because it gets better gains than the on-board electrolyzers.

Be sure to subscribe to the Eagle-Research eNewsletter (if you haven’t already) to be informed when new information is available.
To subscribe: 
1) Go to the http://www.eagle-research.com/store/ 
2) Create a customer account 
a)  No purchase is necessary to subscribe
b)  Check the 'subscribe to Free eNewsletter' button on the bottom of your profile information.
3) If you already have an Eagle-Research account, simply log in (using the email address and password you used to set up your account) and update your profile to subscribe to the eNewsletter.
If you don’t remember your eStore password, you can request the eStore to give you a new one.  We can’t give it to you because we don’t have access to it.
03-31-2009 04:56 PM
HANK1948 Offline

ecopegasus wrote:
"I do still have some HyCO 2A kits and will be selling them in a special offering to our eNewsletter subscribers. We now know how to make the HyCO 2A work efficiently on EFI engines, so look for a resurgence of this technology because it gets better gains than the on-board electrolyzers."

ecopegasus, that would be great. I would love a HyCO2 container. I bought all your manuals and CD's and I currently installing your carb enhancer on my dads 62 Nova and want to install your HyCO on my 97 Pontiac Montana, seems more user friendly than an HHO system because not running them in the winter

1983 CC Chevy 1ton running on WVO and HHO
Always trying to stick it to the man!
04-18-2009 05:53 AM