Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Eagle Research contact success???
firejoe Offline

Eagle Research contact success???
Has anyone dealt with Eagle Research? I have written them several times with questions about which device is appropriate for my vehicles. I have received NO responses from them. I'm hesitant to order from them if this is the way they treat potential customers.

Appreciate any feedback!
08-31-2008 02:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hydrodine Offline

RE: Eagle Research contact success???
firejoe Wrote:Has anyone dealt with Eagle Research? I have written them several times with questions about which device is appropriate for my vehicles. I have received NO responses from them. I'm hesitant to order from them if this is the way they treat potential customers.

Appreciate any feedback!

I bought several of his books, he is slow on answering emails but he always sends what is ordered.
08-31-2008 07:54 PM
firejoe Offline

Thanks for the reply. I guess he doesn't want MY business (I want to order EFIE/MAP for 4 cars).
08-31-2008 08:00 PM
Liveguy Offline

Have you tried O2 extenders? Try everything before you commit to purchasing electronics, they are expensive.

Cheers!
09-03-2008 01:51 AM
AlexR Offline

firejoe Wrote:Thanks for the reply. I guess he doesn't want MY business (I want to order EFIE/MAP for 4 cars).

I do sell the HyZor, EFIE, and ER1200 Watertorch, all technology from Eagle Research. I can help you with any info you might need.I also have the EFIE's in stock and ready to ship.

Alex

Cool Flame, LLC
http://www.cool-flame.com
10-08-2008 03:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hydrowoodman Offline

check out these very efficent tubular drycells!! http://www.h2extreme.com.
03-05-2009 05:51 AM
Zipstor Offline

Eagle Research's products have become obsolete and they are very slow to respond. I reckon they are good as a research lab but regarding business they are quiet quickly flat out.

Regarding the tubular dry cell I have seen that page a while ago (<6months) and I reckon that 6.0-7.7 mmw is not such a score.. Prove me wrong..

I have a tubular cell, joe cell like and it's rated 8.3 mmw... I'm selling it because it's not efficient enough to my taste. Do you want to buy it?

>> http://brownsgas.com
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2009 11:50 PM by Zipstor.)
03-06-2009 11:42 PM
George Wiseman Offline

(03-06-2009 11:42 PM)Zipstor Wrote:  Eagle Research's products have become obsolete and they are very slow to respond. I reckon they are good as a research lab but regarding business they are quiet quickly flat out.

As the President of Eagle-Research and the author/inventor of virtually all the products we distribute, I'm interested in knowing why anyone would think our products have become obsolete.

As far as I know, and I spend a considerable amount of my time monitoring other innovations, we are still ahead of the curve in virtually every technology we research. I'd like anyone to prove me wrong because my purpose is to get the best possible technology implemented and as soon as at least two others can do something better than I. I will quit that particular product line and recommend the superior product(s). I don't patent my innovations and I try my best to raise every technology to it's highest current potential. I'm working on LOTS of projects and have no particular vested interest in any of them. Having one (or more) less projects on my plate is actually a blessing.

I've been doing energy saving technologies since 1984 and have seen a lot of people/technologies/companies/promoters come and go. I wish these people would read my books and get in touch with me for the latest innovations instead of promoting obsolete technology I've already improved upon.

For example: no one has more practical and efficient electrolyzer technology than we already had 10 years ago. I regularly buy ones that I think may be good and test them. We regularly get slammed by people who haven't even tested our technology (thinking something 'new' must be better), or test it incorrectly because they do not understand it. Don't make that mistake if you truly want the best.

We are upgrading our website so it'll be easier for people to stay on top of new innovations that increase efficiency, user-friendliness and practicality of our technologies.

The so-called 'dry cell' has possibilities but is also inherently inefficient in it's current design. It cannot exceed the efficiency of our current HyZor design. I'll be writing up a report on it soon, (with suggestions on how to improve it's efficiency) to be posted to our eNewletter subscribers.

Here is a link to a recent test done with a simplified version of the HyZor.
http://eagle-research.com/resources/FS/H...orTest.jpg

As for slow response:
1. We have over 30,000 current customers and there are three of us. Over the years we've helped over 200,000 people save significant amounts of fuel.
2. We research and build product then fill orders every second week. We so state on the lead page of our eStore.
3. We have several email addresses on the website. If you write to them and do not get a response in a reasonable time, then your email never got to us. We answer every single one that is not obviously spam. Either FAX us or look us up in long distance directory and call.

We don't put our phone number on the website, because we prefer people contact us via email, to maximize the efficiency of our time. I think we do a pretty good job of both responding and filling orders; given how much we do and how many people we help. A little patience is always appreciated.
03-10-2009 02:39 PM
mattsauto Offline

(03-10-2009 02:39 PM)ecopegasus Wrote:  
(03-06-2009 11:42 PM)Zipstor Wrote:  Eagle Research's products have become obsolete and they are very slow to respond. I reckon they are good as a research lab but regarding business they are quiet quickly flat out.

As the President of Eagle-Research and the author/inventor of virtually all the products we distribute, I'm interested in knowing why anyone would think our products have become obsolete.

As far as I know, and I spend a considerable amount of my time monitoring other innovations, we are still ahead of the curve in virtually every technology we research. I'd like anyone to prove me wrong because my purpose is to get the best possible technology implemented and as soon as at least two others can do something better than I. I will quit that particular product line and recommend the superior product(s). I don't patent my innovations and I try my best to raise every technology to it's highest current potential. I'm working on LOTS of projects and have no particular vested interest in any of them. Having one (or more) less projects on my plate is actually a blessing.

I've been doing energy saving technologies since 1984 and have seen a lot of people/technologies/companies/promoters come and go. I wish these people would read my books and get in touch with me for the latest innovations instead of promoting obsolete technology I've already improved upon.

For example: no one has more practical and efficient electrolyzer technology than we already had 10 years ago. I regularly buy ones that I think may be good and test them. We regularly get slammed by people who haven't even tested our technology (thinking something 'new' must be better), or test it incorrectly because they do not understand it. Don't make that mistake if you truly want the best.

We are upgrading our website so it'll be easier for people to stay on top of new innovations that increase efficiency, user-friendliness and practicality of our technologies.

The so-called 'dry cell' has possibilities but is also inherently inefficient in it's current design. It cannot exceed the efficiency of our current HyZor design. I'll be writing up a report on it soon, (with suggestions on how to improve it's efficiency) to be posted to our eNewletter subscribers.

Here is a link to a recent test done with a simplified version of the HyZor.
http://eagle-research.com/resources/FS/H...orTest.jpg

As for slow response:
1. We have over 30,000 current customers and there are three of us. Over the years we've helped over 200,000 people save significant amounts of fuel.
2. We research and build product then fill orders every second week. We so state on the lead page of our eStore.
3. We have several email addresses on the website. If you write to them and do not get a response in a reasonable time, then your email never got to us. We answer every single one that is not obviously spam. Either FAX us or look us up in long distance directory and call.

We don't put our phone number on the website, because we prefer people contact us via email, to maximize the efficiency of our time. I think we do a pretty good job of both responding and filling orders; given how much we do and how many people we help. A little patience is always appreciated.

O.K. it does NOT specify if the HHO output is in L/min or L/hr...please let me know...thanks...
03-10-2009 03:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
George Wiseman Offline

My understanding (it was an independent test done by a customer who bought one of our HyZor Kits) is liters per minute. I have confirmed this with the customer. I have not yet confirmed it with the university.
03-10-2009 03:42 PM