Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Efie red light
james67 Offline

Efie red light
bought this months ago... tried to get help but failed.. now im trying again.. red light come on the efie when engine is turned on..
1998 chevy venture v6 3.4 L
iI need a ECU pin out diagram.. none i can find
I tried the sites listed by fuel-saver but none allow registery being outside the US.
11-14-2011 01:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Efie red light
Hi James,

We will support you. But I don't understand what the trouble is. We usually do support at support@fuelsaver-mpg.com. We can received email from anywhere in the world. There is no filtering on that email account.

If English is not your native language, you can use google translate to translate your message to us.

Mike

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
11-21-2011 11:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
james67 Offline

(11-21-2011 11:52 AM)mike Wrote:  Hi James,

We will support you. But I don't understand what the trouble is. We usually do support at support@fuelsaver-mpg.com. We can received email from anywhere in the world. There is no filtering on that email account.

If English is not your native language, you can use google translate to translate your message to us.

Mike

English is my language but spelling im not strong on, but neither is wearing a dinner suit to a field operation..
nonethe less.. i cant for the mustered of me figure out why i cant get a pin out to my vehicle .
11-25-2011 02:36 PM
mike Offline

By "registry outside the US", do you mean the car is not a model sold in the U.S.?

If that's the case, then you'll have to measure the voltages on the wires to your sensor. You can work out which wire is which by measuring the voltages. See the installation instructions. They tell you how to do it.

Visit Our Documents Page
11-25-2011 03:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
james67 Offline

(11-25-2011 03:39 PM)mike Wrote:  By "registry outside the US", do you mean the car is not a model sold in the U.S.?

If that's the case, then you'll have to measure the voltages on the wires to your sensor. You can work out which wire is which by measuring the voltages. See the installation instructions. They tell you how to do it.

it is a US model 1998 chevy venture V6 3.4L 3400 series engine.. fuel injected , 3 door , Delco electronics - computer module , 2 sensors 1 up and 1 down stream .

Ya i remeber that... but what wires do ya measure.. there is a host of them! and how do ya know which sensor ya have.
11-25-2011 09:09 PM
james67 Offline

(11-25-2011 02:36 PM)james67 Wrote:  
(11-21-2011 11:52 AM)mike Wrote:  Hi James,

Mike

English is my language but spelling im not strong on, but neither is wearing a dinner suit to a field operation..
nonethe less.. i cant for the mustered of me figure out why i cant get a pin out to my vehicle .

I am coming to understand that my veicle my be an exceptonal issue to understand and find information about
I have inquired less than a year ago here with no solution to this and myself has serched the internet for some time with little return.. eccept to small diagrams that dont even agree with one another.
if i knew this back then i would probably not be in this perdicimant today !
11-27-2011 06:34 AM
mike Offline

I've looked up your diagram and sent it to you in an email.

Visit Our Documents Page
11-27-2011 12:10 PM
james67 Offline

(11-27-2011 12:10 PM)mike Wrote:  I've looked up your diagram and sent it to you in an email.

ty that did the trick there
11-30-2011 05:27 PM