Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Electronic Fuel Economizer
nuvisys Offline

Electronic Fuel Economizer
*”The simplest way to solve a problem is, invariably, the correct one.” – Mike Brezonick. Diesel Progress Intl.
*”K.I.S.S.” (Keep it simple, stupid) – Quote
My two favorite quotes.

I would like to discuss a different approach to fuel saving, which is, ‘the electronic method’. I have noticed that all the fuel saving schemes on this site use the mechanical method. IMO, the electronic method is simpler, effective and lightweight. For conventional engines, non-CRDI and non-ECU, all you have to do is ‘install and forget’ since no adjustment whatsoever is done on the engine. Of course, it is recommended for the engine to be properly ‘tuned-up’ before installation. For engines with computer and O2 sensors, the installation of EFIE’s is necessary if the injectors deliver more fuel .

I started with a magnetic fuel line saver in 1997. I was not satisfied with the 5%-10% savings. So I experimented with a varying magnetic field (by installing a small motor near the PM’s (permanent magnets) with aluminum propellers. This varied the fixed field and increased the savings. Such a contraption is hideous and unscientific, so I resorted to the electronic method.

A feeble but varying field could greatly ionize the fuel (up to 30% savings) as compared to a PM. This is possible by a design that could concentrate the feeble but varying field on the fuel line. The frequencies tested were in the ultrasonic (100khertz) down to the infrasonic (subsonic, 1hz to 20 hz). The advantage of using 10hz is that you can determine if the device is pulsing (not flickering) or not. The fuel is ionized positively.

The air particles is negatively ionized electrostatically. The idea of ionizing the fuel and air oppositely is to ensure that these molecules will mix properly in the mixing chamber. A higher level of mixing will result in a higher level of combustion.

You may notice that this idea of oppositely ionizing air and fuel is similar to the method of Mr. Diantane; pls see Diantane’s thread, Fuel magnets don’t work, Other Technologies. He used monopole magnets on the fuel and air lines to achieve a high level of combustion. Both methods work, however, IMO, it is scary to work with very strong magnets. When I read his thread, it sounds dangerous to handle exceptionally strong magnets.

Friends, the reason I am not disclosing diagrams and assembly instructions at this point in time is that we have an application for patent for two devices which ionize the fuel positively and the air particles negatively. The two devices are applied as a ‘unity of invention’ @ our patent office. It means that that the two technologies are installed simultaneously on an engine to achieve a very high level of combustion.

I also see the possibility of merging the methods of Mr. Diantane (fuel unit) and our electrostatic device.
I am not sure if Mr. Diantane has a patent for his method.

(I will be posting the fuel consumption results of our innovation on a ’98 Kia Pride.)
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2014 05:18 AM by nuvisys.)
06-03-2014 05:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Electronic Fuel Economizer
This sounds very interesting indeed. Please keep us posted on the results.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
06-06-2014 07:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nuvisys Offline

(06-06-2014 07:45 AM)mike Wrote:  This sounds very interesting indeed. Please keep us posted on the results.

I would like to present our innovation for stationary engines, (gensets) and on-highway vehicles which has just undergone the drive cycle test for fuel economy at the Vehicle Research Test Laboratory(VRTL), College of Engineering, UP. A drive cycle is the only test that is accepted by governments of the world as proof that a particular car has the emissions and fuel consumption that the maker claims. There are three standards; the US EPA, European and Japanese drive cycles.

Test result data indicate that the device/s could be installed on gensets of conventional design. For particulars about our invention, please see:nuvisys.blogspot.com. Better combustion mean fuel savings and cleaner emissions.

This invention is our humble contribution for a cleaner environment.

I would like to know your assessment of the said fuel-saving device/s. This tests is similar to the drive cycle test by EPA (FTP-for emissions and HFET-for fuel economy).

(Due to space limitations and different type of files which we couldn't upload on this site, please read the pertinent docs on our blog: nuvisys.blogspot.com or 'ionic combustion technology' We're sorry for the inconvenience.) If you want to receive the docs via email:perlito.cabauatan@gmail.com Thank you
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2014 05:48 AM by nuvisys.)
12-13-2014 10:59 PM
nuvisys Offline

I would like to present 3 studies on engine enhancement of the "International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Applications (India): A. Effect of Magnetic Field Strength on Hydrocarbon Fuel Viscosity and Engine Performance
B. Reduction of Harmful Emission From Exhaust in Internal Combustion Engines by Application of Magnetic Field on Fuel Line
C. Modification of Spark Ignition Engine to HHO Engine using HHO Generator and its Analysis

Magnets works on gasoline and diesel engines!
06-17-2017 06:36 AM