Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fluke? argh....
tjh566 Offline
HydroCrazy

Fluke? argh....
Well, when I had the 2 mason jars in series running 10 amps producing .200 lpm for 3 days I got 40+mpg, took that system off went back to my normal 32mpg, built my new gen, at 6 amps it produces .400 lpm, and I see no gains, nothing changed same EFIE setting, same vac line same everything, ive tried it for 3 days now and nothing.

were those 3 days just a fluke? I know for a fact the HHO did something because ive been driving this same drive for a year now in this car and I use right at 1/4 tank on the way in. when I had my first setup i used about an 1/8th, calculated 41mpg, and this happened for 3 days before the system developed a vacuum leak and i scrapped it. as soon as it took it off it was back to the normal 1/4 tank. now that Ive put this new system on, no gains at all. whats up with that?
07-11-2008 05:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
baracuda Offline

RE: Fluke? argh....
Try diluting your electrolyte so that it draws 3 amps.( Half of what you're pulling now ) That should produce the .200lpm you had with your old set up. Run it like that a few days and see what happens. Maybe the .400lpm is too much. You never know .200lpm might be the sweet spot for your car.

You can't skin a fish before you catch it !
07-11-2008 07:18 PM
colchiro Offline

If that doesn't work, crank it up to 10 amps.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
07-11-2008 07:53 PM
cheapfuel Offline

I don't understand how your mpg can drop if you increase your HHO. The first thing I would suspect is that you have a leak between the bubbler and the air intake to your engine. Are you getting your 400 ml/min test through the same hose that goes to your engine. How does your engine run with the HHO when you turn your EFIE off? Did your EFIE off set voltage change when you increased your HHO production? Check for leaks. You must have changed something when you reconnected. By the way, you had extremely good mpg improvement for only 200 ml/min HHO production. How big is is your engine?
07-11-2008 09:39 PM
baracuda Offline

colchiro Wrote:If that doesn't work, crank it up to 10 amps.

Yeah.....Turn on the after burners !!!!! Cool

Big Grin

07-12-2008 04:06 AM
tjh566 Offline
HydroCrazy

2.0L engine, I ran it at 10 amps before but it got too hot, very small enclosure, but production was great about 1lpm, Ive checked for leaks and ive rechecked my offset voltage, maybe ill try dropping down to 3 amps.
07-12-2008 07:12 AM
baracuda Offline

tjh566 Wrote:2.0L engine, I ran it at 10 amps before but it got too hot, very small enclosure, but production was great about 1lpm, Ive checked for leaks and ive rechecked my offset voltage, maybe ill try dropping down to 3 amps.

If that works, imagine how nice it would be. You started at 10amps and .200 lpm.......... then made some adjustments............to get 3amps and .200lpm.

You will have achieved your goal !!!! Dramatically better mpg and a huge increase in the efficiency of your generator. Big Grin

On another note: This is going to sound silly but........What if the proper amount of HHO for a given engine was 1/10 of the engines size ??
2.0L engine = .200 lpm -------- 3.4L engine = .340 lpm and so on.

If that stood true........ How easy would that be Crazy

07-12-2008 05:24 PM
tjh566 Offline
HydroCrazy

well back to .200 lpm, lol lets see
07-12-2008 07:44 PM
baracuda Offline

tjh566 Wrote:well back to .200 lpm, lol lets see

Any results yet ????

07-16-2008 02:31 PM
ptours99 Offline

cheapfuel Wrote:I don't understand how your mpg can drop if you increase your HHO. The first thing I would suspect is that you have a leak between the bubbler and the air intake to your engine. Are you getting your 400 ml/min test through the same hose that goes to your engine. How does your engine run with the HHO when you turn your EFIE off? Did your EFIE off set voltage change when you increased your HHO production? Check for leaks. You must have changed something when you reconnected. By the way, you had extremely good mpg improvement for only 200 ml/min HHO production. How big is is your engine?
if you produce to much for any given engine that same result will occur natta.also in a small engine a little goes a long way.

selling an enclosure for the rear of cab semi truck 28''X20''X6'' CUSTOM MADE ALUMINUM TO HOUSE HHO GENERATORS AND INCLUDING A RESERVOIR BUBBLER AND REGULAR BUBBLR ptoures@sbcglobal.net usa only
07-16-2008 02:51 PM