Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ford mustang 2005 V6 ECU/EFIE problem
batista33 Offline

Ford mustang 2005 V6 ECU/EFIE problem
I have a problem with adjustment of EFIE in my car.
I set it up and adjusted EFIE. It worked fine for the whole day, and I could see better MPG. First time when I tested, it went from 15 mpg to 23 mpg in the city. But the next morning, it was terrible, my car used even more gasoline than before installation of the HHO system. It was tested on 250 millivolts.
So I reseted ECU. Next test I made, was on 330 millivolts and it was like in the first test - 20 mpg in the city, but the next day it reacted exactly the same way - takes more gasoline than ever before.

What is wrong in this system - EFIE? ECU? What could possible go wrong when testing like that?
And also, how fast should EFIE blink?
12-28-2013 06:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
miracleheater Offline

RE: Ford mustang 2005 V6 ECU/EFIE problem
(12-28-2013 06:46 PM)batista33 Wrote:  I have a problem with adjustment of EFIE in my car.
I set it up and adjusted EFIE. It worked fine for the whole day, and I could see better MPG. First time when I tested, it went from 15 mpg to 23 mpg in the city. But the next morning, it was terrible, my car used even more gasoline than before installation of the HHO system. It was tested on 250 millivolts.
So I reseted ECU. Next test I made, was on 330 millivolts and it was like in the first test - 20 mpg in the city, but the next day it reacted exactly the same way - takes more gasoline than ever before.

What is wrong in this system - EFIE? ECU? What could possible go wrong when testing like that?

GS is the only company to design and manufacture the complete range of electronic controllers: EFIE, Diesel Tuner, ProTuner, PWM. These devices are used to further increase the efficiency of the engine and maintain a constant, reliable supply of HHO.

ProTuner controls ALL the important sensors of the car:
MAP-Manifold Absolute Pressure
IAT-Intake Air Temperature
ECT-Engine Coolant Temperature
Analog EFIE (rear O2 sensors)
Digital EFIE (strong manipulation for front O2 sensors)
Features a built-in PWM
All possible EFIE configurations are covered: Wide Band EFIE, true digital output Narrow Band EFIE, Analog EFIE treatment for rear sensors.

CCPWM Specifications:
Power supply 12 VDC
Maximum Load: 30 amps @70% Duty Cycle
Output: PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) for controlling DC loads.
Output Frequency : 300 Hz FIXED
Adjust DC Pulse Width; output range from 0% to 100% (fully off to fully on)

https://www.greensource.ca/affiliate-hho...acleheater

WITH THE KINDEST REGARDS .
SERGIO .

(12-28-2013 06:46 PM)batista33 Wrote:  I have a problem with adjustment of EFIE in my car.

GS is the only company to design and manufacture the complete range of electronic controllers: EFIE, Diesel Tuner, ProTuner, PWM. These devices are used to further increase the efficiency of the engine and maintain a constant, reliable supply of HHO.

ProTuner controls ALL the important sensors of the car:
MAP-Manifold Absolute Pressure
IAT-Intake Air Temperature
ECT-Engine Coolant Temperature
Analog EFIE (rear O2 sensors)
Digital EFIE (strong manipulation for front O2 sensors)
Features a built-in PWM
All possible EFIE configurations are covered: Wide Band EFIE, true digital output Narrow Band EFIE, Analog EFIE treatment for rear sensors.

CCPWM Specifications:
Power supply 12 VDC
Maximum Load: 30 amps @70% Duty Cycle
Output: PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) for controlling DC loads.
Output Frequency : 300 Hz FIXED
Adjust DC Pulse Width; output range from 0% to 100% (fully off to fully on)

https://www.greensource.ca/affiliate-hho...acleheater

WITH THE KINDEST REGARDS .
SERGIO .
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 12:33 PM by miracleheater.)
02-17-2014 12:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply