Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free Wiring Diagrams & Repair Information
mike Offline

RE: Free Wiring Diagrams & Repair Information
Yes. I was pretty impressed too.

They don't have all the cars/trucks in there, but they seem to have quite a few. And it seems like if they have anything for a particular vehicle, they have everything for it.

I got that link from an anonymous email. No name, just the email address.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
04-01-2008 12:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bandit354 Offline

Just heard that they have updated there site a little more and added some more vehicles.
04-21-2008 04:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

Nope, still nothing.

"We're sorry, but we do not have component location information for your 2005 Toyota Truck RAV4 4WD 2.4L SFI DOHC . We're always adding to AutoZone.com, so check back soon!"

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
04-21-2008 04:35 PM
01olds Offline

HI just a quicky... this car isnt listed at autozone either...oh well . i,ll look else where...no big deal ha i thought the resistor went in parelle with the ground wire to the censor & i a t & map& tps & maf and so on is this correct or across the circuit at the different censors....hopefully ok.......just drove bout 30 miles a few minutes ago no change according to the scanguagell maybe it take more millage to see any change huh....thanks for reading a long note .... ha
04-26-2008 09:06 AM
colchiro Offline

Hi Olds.

The resistor should be in parallel with IAT and CTS, but in series with newer versions of the MAF ground wire. You might want to reread that section. You probably have to build the LM317 device he describes, but trying a 10 ohm resistor first is a lot cheaper and less work.

I like to change one or two at a time and check the reading on the SG. I still need to do my MAF sensor yet.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
04-26-2008 09:35 AM
WareWolf Offline

I have a 1990 BMW 325i, it's an in-line 6 cylinder, with a single o2 sensor, from what I could tell at the site. I didn't find a schematic, like you guys talked about, but it did have a simple text description, telling me its inside the exhaust manifold.

Anyways, my point in posting, is to encourage the people to look thru the menu's on the left side, "component locations" was very helpful. Overall, I was able to find alot of useful stuff on their site. Note: some of the prices seemed insanely high, who would pay $200+ for a single wheelbearing?!

Many places won't bother with cars as old as mine, but the old girl is a beauty, and I wanna keep her rolling.
05-06-2008 09:16 PM
01olds Offline

colchiro Wrote:Hi Olds.

The resistor should be in parallel with IAT and CTS, but in series with newer versions of the MAF ground wire. You might want to reread that section. You probably have to build the LM317 device he describes, but trying a 10 ohm resistor first is a lot cheaper and less work.

I like to change one or two at a time and check the reading on the SG. I still need to do my MAF sensor yet.
Big Grin HI so ok in parellel yes i am at the map & t p s censor area i,ll add an small pot on the m a p & t p s of which i can adjust on the run .. wires inside at some handy location after i get it stablesized i,ll put a resistor at those locations i suppose they t p s & m a p readout according to the scanguage ll should read near the same if so for this car 7 map censor readout seems to be effiency .so yes am getting some good results thus far.. sure a good site for learning things......is there any way to know just what the near perfect ratio is ..the lean out limit is.......Hmm
05-07-2008 09:38 AM
dwash Offline

Thanks for the site.

Now I'm wondering how to get a readable image of the wiring diagrams.
I found mine (1989 Dodge Grand voyager 3.0liter) but the pics are too small to read and when I click on them a new untitled tab opens but no picture.
05-13-2008 03:12 PM
dwash Offline

Now I feel silly. . . I just found that if you use IE for a browser you can view the large diagrams. It sure didn't work with my normal browser.
05-16-2008 08:48 PM
mike Offline

There's nothing silly about that. Your normal browser should work. What do you use? I use Firefox and have no troubles with it.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
05-16-2008 11:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply