Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free radical oxygen
Zipstor Offline

Free radical oxygen
Is this true that the oxygen produced by a single duct electrolyzer is free radical?

And is it true that it has a greater oxidizing power up to x3?

Do you know of any article/ resource where I could gather some information on that?

Thanks.

>> http://brownsgas.com
11-07-2010 02:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Free radical oxygen
I don't know where you'll find out on that exact point. But I do know that the quality of HHO gas is affected by many factors, including plate spacing, voltage differential between the plates, electrolyte concentration (or amperage), heat, plate quality, pulse width and duty cycle, etc.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
11-08-2010 02:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zipstor Offline

I have gathered this information from Mike on hhoinformation.com

I will get back to him to ask for more. Stay tuned.

11-09-2010 03:00 AM
Zipstor Offline

Apparently the info comes from Mike Holler... anyone knows him?

11-10-2010 04:10 PM
mike Offline

Yes, Mike's cool. The only article on my website (fuelsaver-mpg.com) that I didn't write, is by Mike Holler. It's called Tuning For Mileage. You can find it here: http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/store/tuning-for-mileage

Basically, he's a good source of information.

Visit Our Documents Page
11-11-2010 11:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zipstor Offline

Free radical Hydrogen is released as well apparently under certain conditions. Is there a source of information where you can gather more about what you get at the atomic level with different configurations of voltage, plate spacing pressure ect? Because apparently there are much more to just electrolysis... As I'm building electrolyzers I would be interested in gathering more data on that.

Thanks for the heads up to that article.

11-13-2010 01:07 AM
mike Offline

Start doing your search on Brown's gas. Pariticlualry in the early docs that is all about monatomic hydrogen. Its about 3 times more powerful than ditomic hydrogen (H2). The reason is that it takes about 2/3 of the energy you get from combustion to break apart the H2 bonds.

Buy up the Browns gas manuals from eagle-research.com. Those cover the theory of making browns gas. Really, "HHO" is supposed to be monatomic, but it seems that point is almost being lost lately. People talk about para hydrogen and ortho hydrogen, and these are actually different forms of monatomic hydrogen, but the whole idea of H+ vs H2 isn't discussed much. However, the "old hands" know all about this point.

The other problem is how to measure H+ vs H2. About the only easy way to tell the difference is that H+ gas takes up twice the volume as the same quantity (by weight) of H2. So as you raise your output volume, you tend to be making more H+ and less H2. Both will be present in any system, but if you can get the proportions of monatomic hydrogen to be higher, you will have a more powerful and more reactive gas.

Visit Our Documents Page
11-13-2010 10:20 PM
Roland Jacques Offline

(11-13-2010 10:20 PM)mike Wrote:  Start doing your search on Brown's gas. Pariticlualry in the early docs that is all about monatomic hydrogen. Its about 3 times more powerful than ditomic hydrogen (H2). The reason is that it takes about 2/3 of the energy you get from combustion to break apart the H2 bonds.

Buy up the Browns gas manuals from eagle-research.com. Those cover the theory of making browns gas. Really, "HHO" is supposed to be monatomic, but it seems that point is almost being lost lately. People talk about para hydrogen and ortho hydrogen, and these are actually different forms of monatomic hydrogen, but the whole idea of H+ vs H2 isn't discussed much. However, the "old hands" know all about this point.

The other problem is how to measure H+ vs H2. About the only easy way to tell the difference is that H+ gas takes up twice the volume as the same quantity (by weight) of H2. So as you raise your output volume, you tend to be making more H+ and less H2. Both will be present in any system, but if you can get the proportions of monatomic hydrogen to be higher, you will have a more powerful and more reactive gas.

I find it true that the real Old HHO Gurus do believe this. I recently spent some time with a 30 year super HHO Guru. and he swears by monatomic HHO he also claims to make it better by using super High voltage with minimum amps like .03 amps (watts in the 15 range per liter) down side I am still not sure how to get system to do this.

He is the only one i know who has his own spector _____ gas analyzer. Cant wait until he shows me how to accomplish this.
11-14-2010 06:14 PM
mike Offline

Yes, I've heard of this too. Its the amps that cause the heat, and I believe its the heat that causes the reaction to occur to make the H+ form into H2. But this is not an area where I have expertise. I'm just spitting back what I've read in articles.

If you get some specific data on how to get this done, please post it here. I would be interested in a successful technique.

Visit Our Documents Page
11-15-2010 09:40 AM
benny Offline

(11-15-2010 09:40 AM)mike Wrote:  Yes, I've heard of this too. Its the amps that cause the heat, and I believe its the heat that causes the reaction to occur to make the H+ form into H2. But this is not an area where I have expertise. I'm just spitting back what I've read in articles.

If you get some specific data on how to get this done, please post it here. I would be interested in a successful technique.

You might want to read this before getting involved in any form of 'free radical' production.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactive_oxygen_species

Definitely high on the list of 'things to avoid'.
11-16-2010 06:24 AM