Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fuel Intercept Vaporizer?
Dragonmichael68 Offline

Fuel Intercept Vaporizer?
I've considered putting a catch can between my Fuel lines and Fuel rail with a Ultrasonic Vaporizer in it, using it to vaporize the Gas before it is fed into the Injectors Rail and letting the Injectors handle injecting the Gas and Vapor directly, is this possible and maybe more efficient than adding on a seperate system all together I've been working with it for about a month now using a catch can style on the PCV system, but that hasn't helped with gas mileage only performance, and also uses alot of Liquid that is used in it really quick.
05-11-2015 10:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rpatzer Offline

RE: Fuel Intercept Vaporizer?
(05-11-2015 10:40 AM)Dragonmichael68 Wrote:  I've considered putting a catch can between my Fuel lines and Fuel rail with a Ultrasonic Vaporizer in it, using it to vaporize the Gas before it is fed into the Injectors Rail and letting the Injectors handle injecting the Gas and Vapor directly, is this possible and maybe more efficient than adding on a seperate system all together I've been working with it for about a month now using a catch can style on the PCV system, but that hasn't helped with gas mileage only performance, and also uses alot of Liquid that is used in it really quick.

I think you will find you need to "inject" the vapor via the air intake. It seems to me that via the injectors will result in "missing". The vapor you need to run the vehicle is much more than what you can produce with an add on vaporizer.
I think you will find that it probably will run too rich. Also it seems you will have to constantly maintain the vaporizer. The MPG unit is "set it and forget it". You don't want to constantly "servicing" it.
05-12-2015 07:01 AM
Dragonmichael68 Offline

Primarily I'm looking for something to vaporize the Gasoline fully, reason I'm wanting to use the fuel rail is so I can control what goes in better. How much gasoline vapor does it take to run a V6 well, that's the part I'm wondering because if I figure out how much I actually need I can find a way to make it work on my car, just having issues looking up what's required. 1 Gallon of gasoline is equal to roughly 160 gallons of Vapor, seen that everywhere. But how much Vapor is required to make it run rite, 160 gallons lol it's just hard I've been looking into this for years and auto forums just tell you NO! And just found this forum and was looking for help. Anything is appreciated really, mostly looking at Gasoline Vapor, looked at H2, HHO and so on but I figure gasoline would work better because of its Chemical Make-Up
05-12-2015 05:59 PM
rpatzer Offline

(05-12-2015 05:59 PM)Dragonmichael68 Wrote:  Primarily I'm looking for something to vaporize the Gasoline fully, reason I'm wanting to use the fuel rail is so I can control what goes in better. How much gasoline vapor does it take to run a V6 well, that's the part I'm wondering because if I figure out how much I actually need I can find a way to make it work on my car, just having issues looking up what's required. 1 Gallon of gasoline is equal to roughly 160 gallons of Vapor, seen that everywhere. But how much Vapor is required to make it run rite, 160 gallons lol it's just hard I've been looking into this for years and auto forums just tell you NO! And just found this forum and was looking for help. Anything is appreciated really, mostly looking at Gasoline Vapor, looked at H2, HHO and so on but I figure gasoline would work better because of its Chemical Make-Up

If you are looking just to vaporize fuel, check this out- The MPG -http://www.agsint.com/conden-app.htm
I have this on my 97 Accord, VTech, 2.2L 5 speed. This is easy to instal and is set it & forget it once it is installed. My mileage went from 22/28 to 27-28/38.
PS- you won't get the gas fully vaporized, just a small portion. It will work in conjunction with the FI. The computer will keep the ratio in range.
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2015 10:19 PM by rpatzer.)
05-12-2015 10:16 PM
Dragonmichael68 Offline

Really wanting to see about a full Vapor conversion, was easy to do to a Lawn mower, but wanting to figure out a way to do it to my car, I've looked at the AGS before but it's not what I'm actually looking for. Been looking at Vaporizers and Heating Elements. Considered Isopropyl Alcohol, but Gasoline should work better. Isopropyl is Ca4-H8-O1 and Gasoline is Ca8-H18. Part I'm having issues figuring out is the Vaporization rate and how much Vapor would be required to run vs liquid.
05-13-2015 12:11 PM
rpatzer Offline

(05-13-2015 12:11 PM)Dragonmichael68 Wrote:  Really wanting to see about a full Vapor conversion, was easy to do to a Lawn mower, but wanting to figure out a way to do it to my car, I've looked at the AGS before but it's not what I'm actually looking for. Been looking at Vaporizers and Heating Elements. Considered Isopropyl Alcohol, but Gasoline should work better. Isopropyl is Ca4-H8-O1 and Gasoline is Ca8-H18. Part I'm having issues figuring out is the Vaporization rate and how much Vapor would be required to run vs liquid.

Call AJ at 307-333-7542, they did to an older car. He said it worked, but because it was illegal, they scrapped it.
05-14-2015 05:31 AM