Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fuel Saver Gadget From Japan
JackWu Offline

Smile Fuel Saver Gadget From Japan
Hi there,

Last week, I go to one website Panther Fuel Saver , check the new gadget and try the gadget, the results 11.7% fuel savings to 1.3cc car Fuel Injection System. .

You study before buying the products.

Jack
05-27-2011 08:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
creepyjon Offline

RE: Fuel Saver Gadget From Japan
wow that is quite possibly the most idiotic thing anyone has ever come up with and claims it saves fuel! All this thing is just a small battery plugged into your cigarette lighter to keep a constant voltage on the ecm according to their claim. Any alternator in good operating condition will not dip below 13.1 volts at idle with the ac on, plus the ecm only needs a min of 12 volts to operate. If your alternator can't put out 12 volts at the ecm you need a new alternator or have bad wiring. There are no sensors or wires that require a voltage greater than 12v, most computer functions are 5v. Dumb dumb dumb and anyone foolish enough to waste their money on this has absolutely no understanding of how a car works. Which unfortunately is the problem with almost all fuel saving ideas, you need to know how a car works in order to make it work better.
05-30-2011 11:58 AM
JackWu Offline

Shy RE: Fuel Saver Gadget From Japan
hi there,

Check the manufacturer testimony Click http://www.pantherfuelsaver.com/testimonial/index.php.

Cheers,

Jack

Check Latest Offer Panther Fuel Saver
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2011 05:38 PM by JackWu.)
05-30-2011 05:34 PM
creepyjon Offline

haha, nice comeback manufacture's testimony because you can believe everything someone trying to take your money will tell you. Really shady company I don't trust them one bit. Ok let me make this clearer, there is no direct connection between your cigarette lighter, and the ecm. In fact there is at least 10 feet of cable and several joints between the two. Second there is NO connection between the cigarette lighter, and the alternator. It is directly connected to the battery via at least one fuse. Some cars have an ignition switch interrupter as well further distancing the connection. Ok here's the funny part since your cigarette lighter plug is AFTER the battery there is no way it will take a higher voltage charge than the battery. If you want to prove me wrong feel free to express your electronic knowledge on ohms law, car electronics, and ecm functions. This magic do a ma hicky isn't going to do squat let alone work as clearly as the diagram makes it out to be. If your car has a substandard charging system then upgrade your alternator to get the same results claimed by this device.
05-31-2011 08:01 PM
victor rock Offline

Its one of the finest invention by Japanese Engineer. Its rising problem in all over the world

used honda cars
07-04-2011 03:53 AM
Ryanrpm Offline

So how much does the thing cost? I can't locate a price.

Purchased! The AquaThrustPlus. Installed on my engine: Tundra 4.7L

[Image: f_emp3hbpw24tm_bcf4d7d.jpg] [Image: f_d32qa8uwm_b9baaff.jpg]

My next mods: Envalve, Vapor Assist.
07-05-2011 05:19 PM
Gary Offline

You gotta be kidding Ryan! Creepy said it all for me, there it is.
Heh, they put out the BS right off the bat:
"In most secenario cases the alternator stops momentarily once voltage falls below the setting." (13.5v)

It only takes a night to make up a website, fill with testimonials and so forth. The web is full of them.
Maybe there's no price on it yet because they're still trying to figure out how much they can rip you
for a capacitor.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2011 05:38 PM by Gary.)
08-19-2011 05:25 PM
KeVaFatisee Offline
KeVaFatisee

Thanks Good Forum
Super information indeed. We have been looking for this update.

http://panasoniclumixgf1releasedate.productbonus.net/

http://ogscihazfiyat.wordpress.com/

http://plakasorgulamadunyasi.wordpress.com/

http://woosternet.org/blogs/trafikveyoldurumu/
11-04-2011 05:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply