Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fuel-Savor EFIE Controller
DodgeViper Offline

Fuel-Savor EFIE Controller
I am interested in purchasing Fuel-Savor EFIE controller for my HHO project. I have a 2002 Dodge Ram 4.7L truck. In looking at my exhaust system I have both the left side and right side collecting together to form one single exhaust out the back of the truck. Just after where the two exhaust comes together I have the catalytic converter then a muffler. On either side of the catalytic converter I have O2 sensors. Each sensor has 4 wires. 2 blacks wires "ground", 1 white wire, and one blue wire.

My question, should I only be concern with the O2 between the catalytic converter and the motor or what function does the second O2 sensor serve?

Thanks in advance....

[Image: Hydrogen%20Powered.jpg]
2002 Dodge Quad Cab 4x4 Ram
4.7L EFI
10-05-2008 05:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

RE: Fuel-Savor EFIE Controller
The o2's after the cat generally report the health of your cats. With 2 pre-cat o2's, you'd need a double efie.

There's been a recent discovery that newer Dodge vehicles use o2's with a higher voltage, but still the normal 1 volt variation. You should wait until we know more and if they're compatible with the efie.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2008 05:38 PM by colchiro.)
10-05-2008 05:30 PM
DodgeViper Offline

colchiro Wrote:The o2's after the cat generally report the health of your cats. With 2 pre-cat o2's, you'd need a double efie.

There's been a recent discovery that newer Dodge vehicles use o2's with a higher voltage, but still the normal 1 volt variation. You should wait until we know more and if they're compatible with the efie.

I only see 1 O2 before CAT and 1 after the CAT, of which I should only need a single EFIE. Is anyone keeping a database of what O2's are installed in vehicle's or works and what does not?

I would really prefer to electrically control the O2 over using extenders... I will be installing a dry cell in this truck...

4.7L EFI
10-06-2008 06:54 PM
rickmickauction Offline

You can get a Cosm-IIA it works for single or dual 02 sensors. and it acts just like an 02 sensor.
http://www.rickmickauction.com/shop/

[Image: 6.jpg]
10-06-2008 06:58 PM
colchiro Offline

DodgeViper Wrote:I only see 1 O2 before CAT and 1 after the CAT, of which I should only need a single EFIE. Is anyone keeping a database of what O2's are installed in vehicle's or works and what does not?

You can email Bruce at support@fuel-saver.org to get a wiring diagram for your vehicle, but that's the only database info we have.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
10-07-2008 04:24 PM
DodgeViper Offline

[quote=rickmickauction]
You can get a Cosm-IIA it works for single or dual 02 sensors. and it acts just like an 02 sensor.

Is this not odd that your promoting yourself with your product on a forum of which the operators sells EFIE's...

4.7L EFI
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2008 07:57 AM by DodgeViper.)
10-10-2008 07:53 AM
rickmickauction Offline

DodgeViper Wrote:[quote=rickmickauction]

Is this not odd that your promoting yourself with your product on a forum of which the operators sells EFIE's...

Sorry, I didn't realize that they sold EFIE.
10-10-2008 04:59 PM
OxyHost Offline
OxyHosting

OxyHost.org - Worlds Greatest Web Host
Oxyhost is a great but cheap| VPS hosting. OxyHost offers the best hosting at the most suitable prices. Dedicated server, Virtual Private Server host, Minecraft host. http://www.oxyhost.org

OxyHost.org Worlds Greatest Hosting
11-11-2011 01:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply