Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fuel Vaporizer 2000
racer Offline

Fuel Vaporizer 2000
Anybody know about the AGS Fuel Vaporizer 2000.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2009 07:17 AM by racer.)
11-18-2009 07:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bossy Offline

RE: Fuel Vaporizer 2000
Very nice technology it has Because the burning of fuel is more efficient, an engine will run cleaner and release fewer emissions into the atmosphere. One user's vehicle with over 100,000 miles failed the emissions test. Four weeks after installing the vaporizer adapter, the vehicle was retested and the examiner was astonished that the results showed less harmful emissions than a brand new engine.

Dogs for sale
11-03-2010 12:16 AM
rpatzer Offline

(11-18-2009 07:47 PM)racer Wrote:  Anybody know about the AGS Fuel Vaporizer 2000.

I have one- what do you want to know?
11-03-2010 08:27 PM
jonnysmith006 Offline

It allows fuel to burn completely ,because of complete combustion their is less emission of CO2 which pollutes less then the normal cars .As they burn completely they also provide high mileage the normal cars .

Travel trailer | Private jets
02-03-2011 01:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Drew Offline

RE: Fuel Vaporizer GLS
(11-18-2009 07:47 PM)racer Wrote:  Anybody know about the AGS Fuel Vaporizer 2000.
Racer, after visiting toll free with AGS this week, their fuel vaporizer has changed to a newer, upgraded system/model from what I'm told. (Although it sounds good) Their new one is called the vaporizer GLS, they look similar but, I guess has a different install procedure from what I was told.
According to their site, their new patent pending GLS system has different install procedures with fuel calibrating from the older 2000 version. If anyone has knowledge and can tell me how efficient this new one is before I buy one, I'd really appreciate that? You can find them at http://www.agsint.com/atom.htm or google up vaporizer gls Smile

Big Grin Any user advice on the best way to install would be greatly appreciated, you can email me your experience and thoughts if you want? These gas prices are killing me with my commutes at $3.75/gallon as I'm sure everyone else is feeling it also. If I sound like I'm in a panic, its because I am. Thanks in advance to anyone as, I'm a first time user so I hope I didn't do anything wrong?
03-22-2011 07:26 AM
creepyjon Offline

LOL 200 bucks for a glass mason jar and some copper and brass fittings. Give me a better pic of one up close, and you could make it yourself for all of about 30 bucks on a bad day. All you are doing is putting a small amount of gas under engine vacuum. Problem with that is max vacuum occurs at idle, almost no vacuum at high rpms. So you will lean out the engine too much trying to get any gains from this at the top end because it won't be producing any extra fuel at high rpms. It works the opposite way of actually helping. You don't need extra fuel at idle. Actually it would make your economy worse by wasting the light out of gas and pissing it down the intake at idle, and then trying to burn the heavy left overs in your engine.
03-23-2011 08:46 AM
Drew Offline

(03-23-2011 08:46 AM)creepyjon Wrote:  LOL 200 bucks for a glass mason jar and some copper and brass fittings. Give me a better pic of one up close, and you could make it yourself for all of about 30 bucks on a bad day. All you are doing is putting a small amount of gas under engine vacuum. Problem with that is max vacuum occurs at idle, almost no vacuum at high rpms. So you will lean out the engine too much trying to get any gains from this at the top end because it won't be producing any extra fuel at high rpms. It works the opposite way of actually helping. You don't need extra fuel at idle. Actually it would make your economy worse by wasting the light out of gas and pissing it down the intake at idle, and then trying to burn the heavy left overs in your engine.

creepyjon, I got your email, do you own one? Smile Or is that just a thought or opinion?
Maybe I'm not that smart or intelligent so lets go with that for now. Because, according to this site http://www.agsint.com/atom.htm (on the bottom left hand side) they have online instructions you can down load and read and what I can gather, there is a fuel flow calibration and not just free flowing fuel to the canister. As, I was just wondering if you have one of these new systems?
If you have one, is this the same one? If you don't have one, do you know of anyone who has one, that I can talk to? Big Grin This page here is what caught my eye http://www.agsint.com/atoms-compare.htm - its sounds like they have the protocol to a system everyone is using.
Thanks again for contacting me Smile
03-23-2011 10:03 AM
rpatzer Offline

(03-23-2011 08:46 AM)creepyjon Wrote:  LOL 200 bucks for a glass mason jar and some copper and brass fittings. Give me a better pic of one up close, and you could make it yourself for all of about 30 bucks on a bad day. All you are doing is putting a small amount of gas under engine vacuum. Problem with that is max vacuum occurs at idle, almost no vacuum at high rpms. So you will lean out the engine too much trying to get any gains from this at the top end because it won't be producing any extra fuel at high rpms. It works the opposite way of actually helping. You don't need extra fuel at idle. Actually it would make your economy worse by wasting the light out of gas and pissing it down the intake at idle, and then trying to burn the heavy left overs in your engine.

I have the 2000 Model. The glass jar collects the oil that is returned to the intake. There is a solenoid valve that meters/controls the gas into the unit. I think the main vaporizing is done via the 8-10' of hose between the unit and the manifold intake. I have run mine several years and still the oil in the bottom of the glass jar doesn't even cover the bottom. It all depends upon how much your vehicle burns oil. Mine is a 97 Jeep Sport with 225K miles.
At steady cruising speed, your vacuum is steady and your best mileage is at cruising and not in town.
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2011 10:59 AM by rpatzer.)
03-23-2011 10:58 AM
Drew Offline

(03-23-2011 10:58 AM)rpatzer Wrote:  I have the 2000 Model. The glass jar collects the oil that is returned to the intake. There is a solenoid valve that meters/controls the gas into the unit. I think the main vaporizing is done via the 8-10' of hose between the unit and the manifold intake. I have run mine several years and still the oil in the bottom of the glass jar doesn't even cover the bottom. It all depends upon how much your vehicle burns oil. Mine is a 97 Jeep Sport with 225K miles.
At steady cruising speed, your vacuum is steady and your best mileage is at cruising and not in town.

rpatzer, is that the old one or the same one as on http://www.agsint.com/atom.htm website? If so? Then, if you don't mind me asking, what are your results? Reason I ask is, the website shows good results and you sound like you are seeing positive results as well. --- There is also another site http://www.agsvaporizermpg.com that looks different but, with the same toll free number and people. Do you know anything about that one?
Thanks in advance Smile
03-27-2011 01:29 PM
rpatzer Offline

(03-27-2011 01:29 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(03-23-2011 10:58 AM)rpatzer Wrote:  I have the 2000 Model. The glass jar collects the oil that is returned to the intake. There is a solenoid valve that meters/controls the gas into the unit. I think the main vaporizing is done via the 8-10' of hose between the unit and the manifold intake. I have run mine several years and still the oil in the bottom of the glass jar doesn't even cover the bottom. It all depends upon how much your vehicle burns oil. Mine is a 97 Jeep Sport with 225K miles.

rpatzer, is that the old one or the same one as on http://www.agsint.com/atom.htm website? If so? Then, if you don't mind me asking, what are your results? Reason I ask is, the website shows good results and you sound like you are seeing positive results as well. --- There is also another site http://www.agsvaporizermpg.com that looks different but, with the same toll free number and people. Do you know anything about that one?
Thanks in advance Smile

This is the same one. I get 10-15% increase. The unit will make more vapor than the computer can handle. I have the EFIE turned off. It made the car run rough. I think it was going out.
03-27-2011 03:08 PM