Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fuel magnets don't work
nuvisys Offline

RE: Fuel magnets don't work
"Further work on the remaining engines was halted by a govt agency". What's this? Do you mean the MIB? All I thought is that this is a fairy tale! So, its true that the US govt is suppressing fuel saving devices?
"Probably had some lobbyist from the oil companies paying them off" I knew it; the govt (EPA and other agencies) is in cahoots with Big O in this suppression. I've heard about this suppression in: fuel-efficient-vehicles.org now, i am inclined to believe this horror stories.
i pity the inventors who had been victimized by man's greed. It's all about money.
I salute fuel-saver.org for having balls in presenting ALL POSSIBLE schemes in fuel saving. Thank you, gentlemen!
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2014 12:08 AM by nuvisys.)
07-13-2014 12:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
masster Offline

(06-20-2014 04:52 AM)Diantane Wrote:  Well when you convert the fuel to a positive polarity and the air to negative you oxygenate the fuel before the computer does its thing.

I have two words for you on this phrase: Bull Shit.

As for some occult agency trying to suppress the 'fuel magnets'... Bull Shit again. Vested interests do suppress REAL technological breakthroughs in the energy field, not such retarded marketing fraud.

Today is today, only today. Tomorrow it will only be yesterday.
07-28-2014 11:17 AM
nuvisys Offline

(07-28-2014 11:17 AM)masster Wrote:  
(06-20-2014 04:52 AM)Diantane Wrote:  Well when you convert the fuel to a positive polarity and the air to negative you oxygenate the fuel before the computer does its thing.

I have two words for you on this phrase: Bull Shit.

As for some occult agency trying to suppress the 'fuel magnets'... Bull Shit again. Vested interests do suppress REAL technological breakthroughs in the energy field, not such retarded marketing fraud.

Sir Masster, pls allow me to rephrase the statement above. "The fuel is made positive"... this actually means that the fuel molecules are declustered. The object of the carb is to 'atomize' the fuel particles so that they become 'finer'. This will result in better combustion. Consider this analogy; a cluster of molecules (e.g. 10 in a cluster) consist of ten molecules clinging to each other. When these cluster enters the combustion chamber, it is burned. However, only the outer molecules are burned and the inner molecules are left unburned.

The action of the fuel magnets will cause the clustered molecules to acquire a charge (in this case; positive). When the clustered molecules acquire the same charge, they literally fly away from each other and we can consider the molecules 'atomized' down to the molecular level.

About the air particles, we apply a negative charge by applying a high negative voltage on pointed electrodes conveniently installed in the air induction system. When the negative air and fuel particles meet in the mixing chamber, they will naturally mix well because of their charges.

A negative air particle will cling to a charged fuel particle (even a neutral fuel molecule); the algebraic or arithmetic sum of the two charges will still make the two elements cling to each other. E.g. a neg air -10 and a fuel +5 will still be -5 which is enough for proper mixing. Based on this theory, mixing is still possible even if the fuel is neutral

The negative voltage should be made high enough, but not too high that ozone will be created. (the introduction of ozone in the mixing chamber is a gray area, and requires diligent experimentation).

Sir, I hope you will accept this simple explanation.
08-13-2014 07:53 PM
VinozoFernando Offline

@Diantane, SmileSmileSmile

Mounting Poster
08-13-2014 08:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
masster Offline

(08-13-2014 07:53 PM)nuvisys Wrote:  Sir, I hope you will accept this simple explanation.

It is 'simple' according to your poor knowledge of physics and chemistry.
That is exactly why so many people get scammed, they lack basic (school) scientific knowledge and buy all kind of toys trusting every marketing bull$hit they read.

Your 'vision' on forces between molecules and atoms is primitive and misleading. You mixed words like 'charge' and 'magnetism' in total disregard of all scientific principles. In fact you are still thinking that molecules and atoms are colored balls wondering in space waiting for opposite charges to break away... It would be funny if it wouldn't be a stupidity. Then you throw in 'high voltages' from nowhere and I must remind you the title of this topic is Fuel magnets don't work.

Here is some basic data that hopefully will clear readers' mind:

- a magnet does NOT generate a charge
- electrostatic forces are billion times weaker than atomic forces responsible for keeping the atoms and molecules together
- a high voltage potential is the worst thing to put in the vicinity of a mist of fuel

You can do whatever you want with your money, buy tons of 'fuel magnets' for yourself, but stop bull$hitting people with retarded theories. I will not waste more of my time to try and convince you of anything, in fact I don't owe you any explanation. My reply is addressed to people that could fall in this multi-million marketing lie.

In case you still think you are right, build a prototype that saves fuel according to your 'simple theories' and call the nearest science academy to show them what incredible fuel savings you got. Till then, my opinion is this: waste of time and money.

08-13-2014 11:34 PM
nuvisys Offline

you are right, sir, that i am not an expert on physics or chemistry. i am an electronics tech by education having worked on GE repeaters, including handhelds and mobile transceivers in ksa for 13 years. But this lack of knowledge on physics/chemistry does not prevent me from trying to invent devices (add-ons) that could improve engine efficiency, does it?

i admit that you have a BETTER understanding of these subjects. US standards/protocol require 3-4 technicians for one engineer. So, you need 3-4 techs under your control. This is OT but the emphasis of this reply is: dont underestimate your techns.

Magnets definitely work but only up to a max of 5-10% savings. I do not recommend using magnets on engines because i had developed electronic devices that could mimic the effect of magnets on fuel (benzine and diesel).

May i refer you to my humble invention: nuvisys.blogspot.com it is a two-tech-in-one innovation and it had been conceptualized since 1997. In fact, we had installed 400+ devices (EM component). The ES component is still a successfully working proto. On sept, we will be testing the device/s on a vehicle research test lab. I will be posting the data on my thread to prove that a thorough knowledge on automotive technology is not required. Persistence, patience and long, long experimentation is the key.

I have read most of your replies on several threads and i respect your being knowlegeable on many topics. I have much to learn from you sir.
Thank you for your numerous posts; i had digested much invaluable knowledge from you.
08-14-2014 08:48 PM
22over7 Offline

I ran a test of magnets mounted on the fuel line of my 1.8 litre Mazda a month or two ago.
I've posted this on other forums, but I think this thread needs a dose of reality.

Three fills without magnets - 
2169 km, 112.81 litres = 5.66 l/100km average.

Three fills with low powered ferrite magnets - 
2425 km, 137.72 litres = 5.68 l/100km average.

Three fills with high powered rare earth magnets -
2118 km, 119.79 litres = 5.66 l/100km average.

This wasn't a controlled test, just me driving to work as normal (winter), but I think the results speak for themselves.

Pete.
08-23-2014 08:43 PM
masster Offline

my questions are:
- what made you try magnets?
- how much did you pay in total?
- what is your highest level of education?

08-23-2014 10:07 PM
22over7 Offline

(08-23-2014 10:07 PM)masster Wrote:  my questions are:
- what made you try magnets?
- how much did you pay in total?
- what is your highest level of education?

- I was bored and had nothing else ready to trial.
- Zero cost (beyond my normal commute costs).
- That last question is offensive.

I've come across a few "scientific" papers lately that the snake oil salesmen use to back up their fantastic claims and take money from those who probably can't afford it.Tongue

Most people aren't swayed by being told "I'm smarter than you, it just won't work".Mad

Some may be swayed by "I tried it, here are my results, it didn't work". Wink

A simple test like this gives me something to counter their claims, without talking down to people.Silent
Pete.
08-24-2014 02:50 AM
nuvisys Offline

220ver7, nice username, very unique.
i'm sorry you didnt get better mileage from your magnets.

fyi, i never sold any magnetic saver. i am only a user. i bought a magnetic saver from UK and used it on a conventional engine (4d56) and got almost 10% savings, lesser engine noise and a very slight reduction in emissions.

it is possible that the magnets work only on conventional engines. anyway, i dont recommend magnets. i posted my replies on this thread because i got results (8-10%savings).
08-26-2014 07:23 PM