Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fuel vaporizer vs. Fuel heater
hhodrycleaner Offline

Fuel vaporizer vs. Fuel heater
Does anyone in the group have experience with fuel vaporizer or fuel heaters.

Their claims of 20 50% increases sound great but again no guarantees
the Fuel heater can be built very easily by using the top of your radiator return to heat the fuel. But I'm not sure how to build a vaporizer Saw one for sale $169.00, ouch, but I've wasted more on dumber things

There are 6-7 changes I want to make and I'm documenting each

1. HHO generator (smack unit)
2. EFIE
3. increase tire presser
4. additives to gas
5. fuel heater / fuel vaporizer (or both???)
6. drive smarter (coast more easy with a stick)
7. Vaporizer for the air intake tied in with the HHO (optional)

I have a BMW 318ic 1996 with 192 k on it running and looking great

I also have a fleet of 4 Dodge 2001- 1500 vans I'm testing things on my car and will try what works on the vans. I spend about $70 every other day on each van for gas so anything will help

Thanks
Dave
06-02-2008 04:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rpatzer Offline

RE: Fuel vaporizer vs. Fuel heater
I have the Vaporizer 2000 and would see about 10-15% increase with that alone. I have added in the EFIE and now see in the range of 25%. You will get all the vapor you need from the cold vaporizer. You don't need a fuel heater.
Your OBDII ECU will restrict your advantage w/o the EFIE. You will probably get better mileage results with the vaporizer alone with a pre-OBDII ECU.
06-02-2008 05:52 AM
hhodrycleaner Offline

Where and how much did you pay for the unit
also what is the difference from the 2000 and the 3000

What increase did you see?

Thanks

Thanks
Dave
06-02-2008 07:48 AM
rpatzer Offline

I believe this is where I got it. http://www.agsint.com/atom.shl
It cost $175 including the schrader valve. It has the jar, but I have never gotten enough oil to cover the bottom, so I have never emptied it. I am in the process of getting it "dialed in" with my EFIE now.
06-03-2008 12:41 PM
steelerfan89 Offline

The fuel heater warms up your fuel before it goes into the engine. It is separate from, and has nothing to do with, a vaporizer.
The idea behind the fuel heater is that warm/hot fuel will burn more completely then cold fuel (greatest advantage is in winter or cold climate) and thus you will get more bang for the gallon. I saw where someone said a portion of your fuel ends up going out the tail pipe because it doesnt get used in the engine.

You didnt mention the PCV jar, a.k.a. PCV enhancer. Google it.
It's a fairly easy mod and has delivered results since the 70's-80's. The older the vehicle the more likely it will help.
06-15-2008 05:42 PM
Gary Offline

rpatzer Wrote:I have the Vaporizer 2000 and would see about 10-15% increase with that alone. I have added in the EFIE and now see in the range of 25%. You will get all the vapor you need from the cold vaporizer. You don't need a fuel heater.
Your OBDII ECU will restrict your advantage w/o the EFIE. You will probably get better mileage results with the vaporizer alone with a pre-OBDII ECU.

I assume yours was a pre-OBDII that got those results.
12-01-2008 07:22 PM
rpatzer Offline

Mine is a 97, it is OBDII
01-18-2009 12:58 PM
mattsauto Offline

(02-26-2009 08:39 AM)viewer Wrote:  Hey everyone, I just tried that fuel saver 7000 and my results have shown - what waste of time. With no money back guaranty I'm out, as I've tried it on two cars with no success at all. Mad
I'm not completely sure if the e3 fuel saver 7000 and the fuel saver 7000 mpg are the same, they look alike. I followed the instructions as it calls for and "nothing do it" for results. Perhaps the fuel heater may show better results. I'm not sure who's leg they are trying to pull but, they just lost my vote. I'll keep everyone posted...
Here are their websites: (look like the same product)
http://www.aed-corp.com/index.php@page=faq.htm
http://www.fuelconcepts.com/

rpatzer - how do I try one of those Vaporizer 2000's and where are they?

Always stick to the basics: -> NO $$$ BACK GUARANTEE -> don't buy it !!
02-26-2009 02:28 PM
Gary Offline

Guys, you also have to look at the double-speak misleading gobbledygook they use to "explain" it in operation. As I recall, it made no sense in the world of physics and let's not forget that you are taking FUEL away from the fuel line to use to create vapor, which is what your injectors do allready, and then, if you search a bit more on the 2000, you'll find some other dissatisfied customers.
There may be some point that I've missed, but unless the atomization of the fuel is a.) FAST b.) EFFICIENT, and c.) super COMBUSTIBLE as compared to the fuel from the injectors, it isn't going to do a doggone thing.
Others agree.
02-26-2009 04:12 PM
Drew Offline

(06-03-2008 12:41 PM)rpatzer Wrote:  I believe this is where I got it. http://www.agsint.com/atom.shl
It cost $175 including the schrader valve. It has the jar, but I have never gotten enough oil to cover the bottom, so I have never emptied it. I am in the process of getting it "dialed in" with my EFIE now.

rpatzer, that is the same one on http://www.agsint.com/atom.htm site, isn''t it?
04-17-2011 06:34 PM