Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GETTING NO EMAIL SUPPORT RESPONSE'S
Handy Offline

Sad GETTING NO EMAIL SUPPORT RESPONSE'S
Hello All, is anybody else having trouble getting a response from the email support? I have been trying to get an answer for a question and have wrote 2 emails and have waited almost a week for the first one and over 2 days for the second. I'm sure that they are busy but even when I wrote a response on my other thread to a question they asked they never responded after that.

My question seems simple. When adding .250 with the EFIE basic and testing the red lead going to the (white wire) ECU with the black going to the ground. I Should not see any less than what the EFIE is putting out? Is it possible to see less? My understanding is that It should never read below what the EFIE is sending right? Any help would be great. I tried to call them but they are not receiving anymore calls. I'm sure they are overwhelmed and that is why I'm not getting a response. Hope they get some more help.

Thanks Handy Hmm
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2011 10:16 AM by Handy.)
06-08-2011 10:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rpatzer Offline

RE: GETTING NO EMAIL SUPPORT RESPONSE'S
(06-08-2011 10:10 AM)Handy Wrote:  Hello All, is anybody else having trouble getting a response from the email support? I have been trying to get an answer for a question and have wrote 2 emails and have waited almost a week for the first one and over 2 days for the second. I'm sure that they are busy but even when I wrote a response on my other thread to a question they asked they never responded after that.

My question seems simple. When adding .250 with the EFIE basic and testing the red lead going to the (white wire) ECU with the black going to the ground. I Should not see any less than what the EFIE is putting out? Is it possible to see less? My understanding is that It should never read below what the EFIE is sending right? Any help would be great. I tried to call them but they are not receiving anymore calls. I'm sure they are overwhelmed and that is why I'm not getting a response. Hope they get some more help.

Thanks Handy Hmm

Correct- you should never see less than what the EFIE puts out since it add to the current already there, if things are wired correctly.
06-08-2011 01:28 PM
Handy Offline

Wink RE: GETTING NO EMAIL SUPPORT RESPONSE'S
Well I did finally get an answer from Bruce and I can understand why it took a little while. My question had him stumped, so he had to do a little research. Below is the reply to my question about voltage coming from the EFIE if the engine was off and a jumper was running to the EFIE.

HandyBig Grin

Hi Handy,
It sounds like you have done everything exactly right and you posed an interesting question that I did not know the answer to.
At first I thought maybe you had not installed something right but after reading your email it is apparent that you know what you are doing.
When I got a chance I tested the system in my truck that I have had for 3 years and gives me about 18% increase in mileage and.......I got exactly the same results that you did!
I messed with it for an hour or so and racked my brain because I (like you) was convinced that I should see the EFIE set point output with the truck off and the EFIE powered up.
I gave up and put a call into our circuit design guy and it made perfect sense to him. He said that the results we are seeing is correct and here is why.
This circuit is designed such that it "needs" the input from a hot, running O2 sensor to work. An O2 sensor is actually a chemical battery that, when at operating temprature and in the presence of oxygen, develops a voltage. The EFIE is designed such that it needs this voltage as a reference for it to provide its output, when it looses that reference voltage its output defaults to zero as a fail safe condition.
It sounds like everything is working correctly.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 04:59 PM by Handy.)
06-10-2011 08:54 AM
victor rock Offline

RE: GETTING NO EMAIL SUPPORT RESPONSE'S
What an interesting and superb superb sharing
i really love it too much

used honda cars
07-03-2011 03:28 AM