Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gas prices got you down? Then I have a good giggle for you!
S10 Hybrid Offline

Big Grin Gas prices got you down? Then I have a good giggle for you!
I have just released my new videos to get you back in your good humor! I thought that we all needed a pick me up...

I hope you enjoy this free videos as much as I did making them. Please feel free to download it and post it or pass it around at free will. After all they are FREE!

I hope I don't offend anyone. Crazy

http://mindstrain.com/images/Gas1c.wmv

http://mindstrain.com/images/Gas2c.wmv

http://mindstrain.com/images/Gas3c.wmv

Feel free to e-mail me, did this video make your day better?
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2008 11:21 AM by S10 Hybrid.)
05-14-2008 10:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jksav7 Offline

RE: Gas prices got you down? Then I have a good giggle for you!
That's pretty good. I do want to drive home this point. For anyone that thinks that Bush and his cohorts are nothing but a bunch of idiots who don't know what they're doing, think again. They are not idiots, although certainly mentally unstable. They do what they do because their allegiance is to the New World Order. Many of them belong to secret and/or semi-secret societies that have nothing to do with the betterment of mankind or the world.

They do what they do on purpose because that's what they are told to do by the true powers in this world. And Republican or Democrat doesn't matter. The shadow government has such tight control that whoever makes it into that white house will be nothing but a stooge. Perhaps this statement is not 100% true, but I know it's on the right tract.

I don't believe we will ever see the likes of a Ron Paul or Jesse Ventura in the white house. For that to happen the people will have had to make their stand first, and I don't see that happening because the people are sheeple. However, only 3-5% of the population fought for freedom during the Revolution. That's all it takes. I guess there's always hope, but we're in bad times. I believe the control that the governement has over us in this present age FAR surpasses that of the mid-to-late 1700's. We tolerate more. Perhaps that's because we still think we have it good, and in many ways we do.

S10 Hybrid Wrote:I have just released my new video to get you back in your good humor! I thought that we all needed a pick me up...

I hope you enjoy this free video as much as I did making it. Please feel free to download it and post it or pass it around at free will. After all it is FREE!

http://mindstrain.com/images/Gas1.wmv

05-14-2008 11:23 AM
S10 Hybrid Offline

jksav7 Wrote:That's pretty good. I do want to drive home this point. For anyone that thinks that Bush and his cohorts are nothing but a bunch of idiots who don't know what they're doing, think again. They are not idiots, although certainly mentally unstable. They do what they do because their allegiance is to the New World Order. Many of them belong to secret and/or semi-secret societies that have nothing to do with the betterment of mankind or the world.

They do what they do on purpose because that's what they are told to do by the true powers in this world. And Republican or Democrat doesn't matter. The shadow government has such tight control that whoever makes it into that white house will be nothing but a stooge. Perhaps this statement is not 100% true, but I know it's on the right tract.

I don't believe we will ever see the likes of a Ron Paul or Jesse Ventura in the white house. For that to happen the people will have had to make their stand first, and I don't see that happening because the people are sheeple. However, only 3-5% of the population fought for freedom during the Revolution. That's all it takes. I guess there's always hope, but we're in bad times. I believe the control that the governement has over us in this present age FAR surpasses that of the mid-to-late 1700's. We tolerate more. Perhaps that's because we still think we have it good, and in many ways we do.

S10 Hybrid Wrote:I have just released my new video to get you back in your good humor! I thought that we all needed a pick me up...

I hope you enjoy this free video as much as I did making it. Please feel free to download it and post it or pass it around at free will. After all it is FREE!

http://mindstrain.com/images/Gas1.wmv

THAT IS EXACTLY CORRECT SIR!!!

What a great place this forum is. Big Grin

"AMEN BROTHER!"

Down with the New World Order! Mad
05-14-2008 11:42 AM
uj2 Offline

Cute, thanks for the chuckle!
05-23-2008 09:05 AM
S10 Hybrid Offline

uj2 Wrote:Cute, thanks for the chuckle!

I am glad sir.... The prices at the pump are getting a little disgusting for the majority of people... But I am bringing others to the HHO table with humor...

Anyway I can...

eddie b. Crazy
05-23-2008 10:48 AM