Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gas4Free
northernfire Offline

Gas4Free
I recently ventured to buy the Gas4Free electronic manual. Here is what I got for US$98.- plus S&H:

100% Water Car Plans - includes 6 plans;

Car plans document 10 pages;

Stan Meier Full Data 234 pages;

Gas4Free Manual 224 pages - How to convert your car to use water as fuel. This is Book 1 of the set you see advertised on the net;

Gas4Free Material Building List - List is out of date. Better List in Manual;

Gas Saving Secrets 74 pages - Hydrogen-On-Demand Gas Saving Secrets. This is Book 2 of the set you see advertised on the net;

The Ultimate Guide to Hypermiling 8 pages;

WaterFuel1 video clip in wmv. file format runtime 2:39 min.

I am in the process of assembling all of the material to build this unit. I am hoping that when I get to the point of needing tech support that Vic is going to come through.
10-25-2008 12:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sroll42507 Offline

RE: Gas4Free
northernfire Wrote:I recently ventured to buy the Gas4Free electronic manual. Here is what I got for US$98.- plus S&H:

Gas4Free Manual 224 pages - How to convert your car to use water as fuel. This is Book 1 of the set you see advertised on the net;

Gas Saving Secrets 74 pages - Hydrogen-On-Demand Gas Saving Secrets. This is Book 2 of the set you see advertised on the net;

I am in the process of assembling all of the material to build this unit. I am hoping that when I get to the point of needing tech support that Vic is going to come through.
I just received word from clickbank yesterday, i will be geting my refund as the plans here are NOT complete, They leave many questions unanswered, and you cannot get support help. PLEASE be carefull withthese guys, I was very dissapointed. Point in closing, DO NOT USE the Salt, Hydrogen Peroxide, Water formula they give you, you will be sorry. They DO NOT tell you that you are building a nice Hot Water heater, which can and will damage a well built container if cooled to fast.

On that point- - - Good Luck.

Steve
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2008 05:33 PM by colchiro.)
10-25-2008 05:29 PM
northernfire Offline

sroll42507 Wrote:
northernfire Wrote:I recently ventured to buy the Gas4Free electronic manual. Here is what I got for US$98.- plus S&H:

I just received word from clickbank yesterday, i will be geting my refund as the plans here are NOT complete, They leave many questions unanswered, and you cannot get support help. PLEASE be carefull withthese guys, I was very dissapointed. Point in closing, DO NOT USE the Salt, Hydrogen Peroxide, Water formula they give you, you will be sorry. They DO NOT tell you that you are building a nice Hot Water heater, which can and will damage a well built container if cooled to fast.

On that point- - - Good Luck.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thank's for the heads up.

Paul
10-25-2008 07:32 PM
ted Offline

Got to find out for your self right? Get your money back now! you got a bunch of useless material "fish wrap" The unit it self makes a good bubbler!
Buy a fire extinguisher, you may need it. Also when you mix your bath water use 500 ml water to 1/4 tsp of backing soda. NOTHING ELSE!!!! stand back be carefull.
TED
10-26-2008 06:22 AM
sroll42507 Offline

ted Wrote:Got to find out for your self right? Get your money back now! you got a bunch of useless material "fish wrap" The unit it self makes a good bubbler!
Buy a fire extinguisher, you may need it. Also when you mix your bath water use 500 ml water to 1/4 tsp of backing soda. NOTHING ELSE!!!! stand back be carefull.
TED
Ted,

You need to check out what you are making with the BS (Baking Soda), it is called CO2, it will not assist you in making H2O, in fact it is quit the deterent. you need to try KOH, Pottash or NaOH, Sodium Hydroxide.

Steve
11-01-2008 10:43 AM
ted Offline

Thankyou I have heard this before.I will try some soon as I find some.
11-06-2008 09:05 AM
howiemandel Offline

Be cool to syphon that co2 and make even more fuel from it. Look that up, fuel from co2. neat stuff.
11-06-2008 12:05 PM