Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gas4Free System
maxlarue Offline

Gas4Free System
:DHas anyone constructed and used the "Gas4Free system"? If so, what kind of results?
08-10-2008 06:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Markstefan Offline

RE: Gas4Free System
I just purchase the instructions. I hope to start on the construction soon.
maxlarue Wrote::DHas anyone constructed and used the "Gas4Free system"? If so, what kind of results?
08-11-2008 02:12 PM
Coolwhip Offline

maxlarue Wrote::DHas anyone constructed and used the "Gas4Free system"? If so, what kind of results?

I guess I am the new sucker on the block. I just constructed one and tried it out. As for as making gas, it seemed to work well, but the solution turned dark brown. I didn't use distiled water. Possibly a good reason. I actually used .035 thick plates because it was available.
I have the same problem with getting a response from Vic.
I will test again with distilled water.
08-17-2008 06:11 PM
dshultz Offline

Coolwhip Wrote:

I guess I am the new sucker on the block. I just constructed one and tried it out. As for as making gas, it seemed to work well, but the solution turned dark brown. I didn't use distiled water. Possibly a good reason. I actually used .035 thick plates because it was available.
09-03-2008 01:12 PM
hedgehog Offline

I have been waiting for 5 weeks for the book updates and the second book as well as the Efie build instructions. I am now trying to get my money back. I would not reccomend this to any one based soley on the customer service and support. I have to say that the built unit looks nice but, there is something to be said for service. I am wondering if I will even ever get my refund???? I don't think I am going to hold my breath!
09-03-2008 01:40 PM
dshultz Offline

Coolwhip Wrote:

I bought the book also. I have not been able to get the system to work without blowing the fuse. I am frustrated with it so far.
09-03-2008 02:09 PM
scoriaman Offline

my dad and I have built a couple of these and after making small adjustments to his drawings because he really does crappy drawings and his "formula" does not add up well we are blowing fuses and getting no answers to our questions either really dissapointed just like the guy from Ca and Canada no results other than fuses blowing no answers really just an excersize in frustration calling the card co. today to fight the charges and get money back that way
very dissapointed in montana anyone try the lye mix? we are trying that too with still nothing but blown fuses
09-06-2008 08:52 AM
Coolwhip Offline

scoriaman Wrote:my dad and I have built a couple of these and after making small adjustments to his drawings because he really does crappy drawings and his "formula" does not add up well we are blowing fuses and getting no answers to our questions either really dissapointed just like the guy from Ca and Canada no results other than fuses blowing no answers really just an excersize in frustration calling the card co. today to fight the charges and get money back that way
very dissapointed in montana anyone try the lye mix? we are trying that too with still nothing but blown fuses

Hey,
I have tried to e-mail for money back with no response, if you do get your money back, please let me know how. Thanks
09-07-2008 05:58 PM
scoriaman Offline

well dad has tinkered all day and seems to find my tap water {very hard} and 1/8 tsp hydrogen peroxide in 24 oz of water does only pull about 11 amps keept cooking for 3+ hours and did not get to hot he will but it on the new diesel tommorow leting you know
gene
09-08-2008 04:31 PM
hedgehog Offline

Coolwhip Wrote:
scoriaman Wrote:my dad and I have built a couple of these and after making small adjustments to his drawings because he really does crappy drawings and his "formula" does not add up well we are blowing fuses and getting no answers to our questions either really dissapointed just like the guy from Ca and Canada no results other than fuses blowing no answers really just an excersize in frustration calling the card co. today to fight the charges and get money back that way

Hey,
I have tried to e-mail for money back with no response, if you do get your money back, please let me know how. Thanks

I actually sent a messageto clickbank and complained about the product and I am getting my money back from them. Check the other gas4free posing I wrote someting up on it in that one also.
09-08-2008 06:50 PM