Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gas4Free -technical support
Budro Offline

Gas4Free -technical support
Is there anyone here on this forum that is affiliated with Gas4Free?

The technical support thru email to them has been non-existent.
Am I talking with people from Gas4Free without knowing it?
08-18-2008 05:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hedgehog Offline

RE: Gas4Free -technical support
I second that, I have received two responses from them for about 7 e-mails. I have the unit built but I have no other info to make it usefull. I did not get both books. Did the rest of you?
08-18-2008 06:21 AM
Budro Offline

hedgehog Wrote:I second that, I have received two responses from them for about 7 e-mails. I have the unit built but I have no other info to make it usefull. I did not get both books. Did the rest of you?

No, We didn't receive the 2nd book either. Your response rate is greater than mine. I'm 0 for 3. It's a shame because we feel the unit will work with all the information needed!

WE are ready to fill with the water/salt/hydrogen peroxide solution, but aren't certain about the quantities involved. I know percentages were given in the book, but we aren't positive how to convert to make say a gallon of the solution. Any input would be appreciated.
08-18-2008 06:55 AM
whitevanman Offline

Budro Wrote:
hedgehog Wrote:I second that, I have received two responses from them for about 7 e-mails. I have the unit built but I have no other info to make it usefull. I did not get both books. Did the rest of you?

No, We didn't receive the 2nd book either. Your response rate is greater than mine. I'm 0 for 3. It's a shame because we feel the unit will work with all the information needed!

WE are ready to fill with the water/salt/hydrogen peroxide solution, but aren't certain about the quantities involved. I know percentages were given in the book, but we aren't positive how to convert to make say a gallon of the solution. Any input would be appreciated.
08-28-2008 11:15 AM
whitevanman Offline

Budro Wrote:

having recently bought the gas4 free ebooks..(i did not get the 2nd book either) it looks good, builds good...but lacks tech support to make it go good!!! ie. how long does the "water" mix last for?...what levels are required for optimum production of gas??..what is the "normal"..if there is one... of the water temp. in the cell when operating.?? ... hope to find an answer here!!?? thanks.... keep up the good work all.
08-28-2008 11:22 AM
ok mike Offline

Budro Wrote:Is there anyone here on this forum that is affiliated with Gas4Free?

The technical support thru email to them has been non-existent.
Am I talking with people from Gas4Free without knowing it?

They just don't answer no matter how many times you try, anyone looking for a cell should stay away from gas 4free, they don'tgive you the info you need to finish the build. But i know what to do with folks who don't deliver what they promise, ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR YOUR STATE... report gas4free!
08-28-2008 06:48 PM
whitevanman Offline

Update ontech support and ...non download of "nd book with gas4free..have just recieved emale from Vic..as follows................
Our Books are currently going through a revision process. The following
files are being updated as we speak...

Book 1: How To Convert Your Car To Use Water As Fuel

Book 2: Save Even More CASH Using Advanced

Hydrogen On-Demand Gas Saving
Secrets

O2 sensor enhancer build guide and parts list

I will personally send you the final copy in a two weeks. Again, I am
sorry for the delay in response. I will be in touch.

Best Regards,
Vic Lawson
maybe we need more patience!!?? sorting out hho generators..we should have plenty of that.... keep at it all and you will be rewarded...
08-31-2008 07:39 AM
whitevanman Offline

I need patience when typing...... the post should have read.......... 2nd book with gas4free
08-31-2008 07:40 AM
hedgehog Offline

I received that e-mail also almost 4 weeks ago. Now the 8 week gaurantee is almost up and still no more inforation. I am asking for my money back. What is the chances that I will actually see my money returned to me?.........I not going to be holding my breath, thats for sure. I am sorry that I even tried to trust his ad.
08-31-2008 11:32 AM
sjlsbball Offline

hi, i have not been able to get any support from g4f can you help.
09-07-2008 03:03 PM