Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Generation X
CitatioN10 Offline

Generation X
I got a Generation X from easy2hho.com and I went from 16 MPG to 25 and still testing . NO EFIE OR PWM .drawing 12~13 amps
07-21-2008 06:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nismotekk Offline

RE: Generation X
What is the cell design?
07-21-2008 08:33 AM
CitatioN10 Offline

I did a big trip to Miami and back today , highway miles came out to be around 38 !!! I contacted easy2hho and I will be a dealer for them , this thing is amazing and never even got hot . and that was running at 10 amps solid .

cell is 14 inches tall and 4 inch around , I don't know whats inside its made NOT to tamper with . I contacted the sales person on the site and I will be a dealer. I went to Miami today " 2 hour trip " and I averaged 38 MPG on a V-6 running at 10 amps . This really does work amazing and never got hot !
07-21-2008 01:00 PM
nismotekk Offline

CitatioN10 Wrote:I did a big trip to Miami and back today , highway miles came out to be around 38 !!! I contacted easy2hho and I will be a dealer for them , this thing is amazing and never even got hot . and that was running at 10 amps solid .

cell is 14 inches tall and 4 inch around , I don't know whats inside its made NOT to tamper with . I contacted the sales person on the site and I will be a dealer. I went to Miami today " 2 hour trip " and I averaged 38 MPG on a V-6 running at 10 amps . This really does work amazing and never got hot !

Thats awesome man! Whats the output?
07-21-2008 01:58 PM
CitatioN10 Offline

I will be testing that later tonight if not in the morning . I was in a hurry today so didn't have much time .
07-21-2008 02:06 PM
Bwanar Offline

WOW....this thing is Awesome! Never seen one increase production using less Amps. Usually when you decrease Amps on a specific cell your production goes down. Here you got only 25 mpg @ 12-13 Amps, you cut it to 10 Amps and your mileage leaps up to 38 mpg.
You got almost 60% improvement @ 12.5 Amps and skyrocketed to over 110% gain when you dropped back to 10 Amps. You should drop back to 8 Amps and see if the thing has peeked yet!
I'm curious what their claimed output is for this cell? I realize you haven't actually had a chance to confirm if it produced as they said, albeit GREAT results.

CitatioN10 Wrote:I did a big trip to Miami and back today , highway miles came out to be around 38 !!! I contacted easy2hho and I will be a dealer for them , this thing is amazing and never even got hot . and that was running at 10 amps solid .

I got a Generation X from easy2hho.com and I went from 16 MPG to 25 and still testing . NO EFIE OR PWM .drawing 12~13 amps
07-21-2008 03:20 PM
colchiro Offline

CitatioN10 Wrote:I will be testing that later tonight if not in the morning . I was in a hurry today so didn't have much time .

We want pics.Hmm

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
07-21-2008 04:00 PM
CitatioN10 Offline

I will take a few pictures tomorrow , I was very worried when I bought it to be honest , but after speaking to the sales people they really made me comfortable , After all the Hydro 4000 sells for $1400 and the Generation X from easy2hho.com is $800.00 with a 1 year warranty. I just couldn't see how I could lose on the deal .After I got it in the mail I was also shocked to see that by the amp gauge they have a light that comes on when the unit is low on water .

OH and no baking soda , only Mineral water and Distilled water .. :-)

I'm just so happy ! I've been trying to save gas for MONTHS !
07-21-2008 05:17 PM
jksav7 Offline

Hey, that's really great!! Maybe I missed it, but what vehicle are you testing this on? And, have you tested other boosters on this vehicle, and with what results?

CitatioN10 Wrote:I will take a few pictures tomorrow , I was very worried when I bought it to be honest , but after speaking to the sales people they really made me comfortable , After all the Hydro 4000 sells for $1400 and the Generation X from easy2hho.com is $800.00 with a 1 year warranty. I just couldn't see how I could lose on the deal .After I got it in the mail I was also shocked to see that by the amp gauge they have a light that comes on when the unit is low on water .

OH and no baking soda , only Mineral water and Distilled water .. :-)

I'm just so happy ! I've been trying to save gas for MONTHS !
07-21-2008 08:06 PM
CitatioN10 Offline

This is a 1999 Ford Ranger 3.0l , I have tested at least 6 different generators on this , I even made a 16 plate smack booster, most MPG gain I ever got was 2 to 3 MPG .
07-21-2008 08:09 PM