Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Geo Results
reifb Offline

Geo Results
hey my name is Ben i am new to the forum and have put a single hydrogen cell in my 1993 Geo Prism. i have been getting roughly 46 mpg with no e.f.i.e. Is there anything else that i can do to make more improvements.
01-27-2009 12:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thomasbala Offline

RE: Geo Results
(01-27-2009 12:41 PM)reifb Wrote:  hey my name is Ben i am new to the forum and have put a single hydrogen cell in my 1993 Geo Prism. i have been getting roughly 46 mpg with no e.f.i.e. Is there anything else that i can do to make more improvements.
What were you getting before the HHO injection; how many lpm are you injecting; what kid of cell; what're you using for an electrolyte; assuming 46 mpg is a gain, how consistent has the gain been; how many liters is your engine; standard or automatic; any other mods? Welcome to the board. Whatever problems you run into there's probably someone on this board that has a solution.
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2009 03:51 PM by thomasbala.)
01-27-2009 03:47 PM
reifb Offline

(01-27-2009 03:47 PM)thomasbala Wrote:  
(01-27-2009 12:41 PM)reifb Wrote:  hey my name is Ben i am new to the forum and have put a single hydrogen cell in my 1993 Geo Prism. i have been getting roughly 46 mpg with no e.f.i.e. Is there anything else that i can do to make more improvements.
What were you getting before the HHO injection; how many lpm are you injecting; what kid of cell; what're you using for an electrolyte; assuming 46 mpg is a gain, how consistent has the gain been; how many liters is your engine; standard or automatic; any other mods? Welcome to the board. Whatever problems you run into there's probably someone on this board that has a solution.

I can get about 40 mpg without HHO. it is a wet cell about a tablespoon of 100% NaOH. The gain has been pretty consistent with the HHO. I think i got 49 mpg once and i tryed to replicated it and couldn't. I have a 1.8 liter automatic. i am not sure how many Lpm im injecting but im pulling roughly 10 to 15 amps with the generator.
01-27-2009 07:11 PM
thomasbala Offline

(01-27-2009 07:11 PM)reifb Wrote:  I can get about 40 mpg without HHO. it is a wet cell about a tablespoon of 100% NaOH. The gain has been pretty consistent with the HHO. I think i got 49 mpg once and i tryed to replicated it and couldn't. I have a 1.8 liter automatic. i am not sure how many Lpm im injecting but im pulling roughly 10 to 15 amps with the generator.
A 15% gain isn't bad. To get greater mpg gains you adjust HHO, usually more and/or you adjust the ECU, namely with an EFIE. You'll get more HHO if you increase your NaOH concentration, but watch the amps[you don't want to go over 30A]. Buy and install an EFIE. They sell some good ones right here. Not even is the product great, the support is just as good or better. Good Luck. Keep us posted.
01-27-2009 08:09 PM
colchiro Offline

Check out the store link at the top. If you're not sure about what type of efie you need, or the wiring, you can email Bruce and give him all your vehicle details.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
01-27-2009 08:26 PM