Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting cold feet (Desperately need to hear about a Chevy V6 with success)
mojoman317717 Offline

Getting cold feet (Desperately need to hear about a Chevy V6 with success)
I'm not sure anyone will be able to help me, but I'm desperate to hear about anyone with a Chevy V6 having success with any type of HHO booster.

I'm considering adding a booster to my 1996 Chevy Lumina with a 3.1 liter V6, and I can't find anyone anywhere with good results on any kind of Chevy engine less than 4 liters. It's really got me nervous.

Furthermore, everyone except the people on this forum think I'm nuts. I mean really cracked, and frankly I'm starting to believe them! As I read this forum and others I find that there seem to be at least as many if not more people with failure or partial failure than those with success.

One more thing that has me tied in knots is the fact that I'm not made of money. I mean it's hand to mouth around here. If I do something wrong and screw up my car I could really put my family in a financial jam. It seems like everything has to be done exactly perfectly right for this technology to work, and that if any one thing is out of order it could be catostrophic. I'm just not sure I'm willing to take the risks necessary to maybe get this stuff to work.

I can't be the first person to have felt this way. Anyone have any advice for me?
11-12-2010 08:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Getting cold feet (Desperately need to hear about a Chevy V6 with success) - mojoman317717 - 11-12-2010 08:50 PM