Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting srarted
newagehybrids Offline

Getting srarted
Hi Mike,
For some months now, my friends and I have been loonikg for a new dirrection in which to apply our related business skills.
Hydrogen-Oxygen generaring systems seem to be where we want to go. We feel that our best approach, is to concentrate on the comercial side of the market. Assuming that evervthing that we have been reading is true, we feel that we should be able to do at least fifteen installs a week.
We are set up and ready to get started with a sales team, telemarketers and a web site. We have a garage with installers. We also wave a welding shop and a woodworking shop for custom installs.
Fuel-Saver seem to be the place to go for related electronics, but we haven't setteled on a supplier for the generators. Are you familier with Hydrogenator. I sent them a legnthy e-mail over a week ago, so far no response. Possibly you are affiliated with someone else.
Our bigest obstical right now is the fact that none of us have ever seem a working Hydrogen-Oxygen system.
We are located on the South East coast of Florida, between Bocca Raton and Palm Beach
Can you help us. Is there anyone in South East Florida that will let us see a working system.
Thank You,
Victor Cook,
New Age Hybrids
newagehybrids@yahoo.com[/size][/font]
09-05-2011 09:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Getting srarted
We are very partial to http://www.dry-cells.com

For electronics, our site is http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com . It sounds like you've already been there.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
09-07-2011 11:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply