Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HCS vs Geet
dingo Offline

HCS vs Geet
Im not too familiar with Geet..only what ive read in past two days. IN its most simplified form, Geet doesnt seem too different from HCS. On my HCS, i already use exhaust pressure input, and also use a SS rod inside a crude copper chamber. It is not contained within the exhaust pipe, but rather clamped to it. Im not familiar with the 'magnetic' aspects of the rod..obviously crucial to Geet...nor with the concepts of so-called 'plasma' etc etc

Anyways, this guy built a partial Geet as a booster..and claims success with 3X mpg on a Diesel. Normally i would be skeptical of such claims, but since Dan achieved similar numbers on stationary diesels (see HCS thread)..it is actually quite beleivable..and leads me to think that his variation of Geet is not too different from HCS.

[undefined=undefined]www.panaceauniversity.org/Leo%20Umila%20supplemental%20GEET.pdf
01-12-2013 11:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
drive-h2o Offline

RE: HCS vs Geet
I know geet this is not geet but it is interesteng, so if we use salt water 90% and 10% gasoline in the HCS what we will achive. I only consider about the salt water is it OK for the engine.
01-13-2013 03:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply