Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP PLEASE all parts but not enough knowledge
Jameson999 Offline

HELP PLEASE all parts but not enough knowledge
I have a 2002 toyota tundra, its a V8 4.7L that i want to turn in to a HHO Hybrid. I have two Vadaenergy(vadaenergy.com) 550 HHO cells as well as a dual EFIE Controller, i know both of these are nessasary for the cell to perform; however I have heard so many people discussing all other parts needed for their engine to work also. A MAP contoller just to name one. If anyone out there can help me it would be more than appreciated.
09-26-2008 12:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PanamaRik Offline

RE: HELP PLEASE all parts but not enough knowledge
Just take it one step at a time.

Fit your cells, wire them up with good solid electrics (relay, safe wiring including ign control etc) and make sure there are no leaks.

Once that part is sorted and working correctly, then add the EFIE and concentrate on the fine tuning for best results.

All the other tweaks are just icing on the cake, although they may be needed if you don't get the results you are looking for.

The parts you already have are the 2 most important tho. Keep things simple for now.

PanamaRik

Jameson999 Wrote:I have a 2002 toyota tundra, its a V8 4.7L that i want to turn in to a HHO Hybrid. I have two Vadaenergy(vadaenergy.com) 550 HHO cells as well as a dual EFIE Controller, i know both of these are nessasary for the cell to perform; however I have heard so many people discussing all other parts needed for their engine to work also. A MAP contoller just to name one. If anyone out there can help me it would be more than appreciated.

Drop by my site at http://gassaver.panamacentric.com and say 'Hi' Rik
09-26-2008 01:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dhartco Offline

I agree with jameson999, take it one step at a time, and do your research and read read read! do install some 1 way check valves and never forget your back flash arrestor! one of these could save your life as well as your engine! you can buy these on ebay or make them your self. utube has videos that shows how. take care, you're on the right track!
11-03-2008 09:49 PM
colchiro Offline

James, don't crack open that efie yet. There's a good chance you have a air-fuel sensor, a wide band o2 sensor that's incompatible with most efies. Email Bruce at the link here: http://www.fuel-saver.org/showthread.php?tid=2065 to find out your o2 type.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
11-04-2008 01:34 AM