Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HHO 100% GAS and not use petrol
7eviathan Offline

HHO 100% GAS and not use petrol
Hello everyone,

I ask you do you think that this fourm thread will help you to find HHO 100% (only use water only) and not need petrol anymore.. Will it come around the corner? Or is it still complicated to find a solution?

I really wish HHO 100%

Please let me know.
02-17-2009 03:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
saltmine Offline

RE: HHO 100% GAS and not use petrol
I've heard that manufacturers like GM have been running test engines on dynamometers for years on nothing but water split hydrogen/oxygen (brown's gas). In fact, I read one SAE paper that described a GM V-6 that uses water, split by high energy electronics on the engine...And it's been running for years with no ill effects. I think running cars on straight HHO is just around the corner, but the oil companies are holding up the process because they want to squeeze more money out of the general public before they release their stranglehold on our energy dependence.

You see evidence all over the place. When I worked at the Ford Proving Ground, I asked one of the engineers what the large refinery looking area near the fuel island was. He replied that it was a hydrogen plant, which they used to generate hydrogen to power certain test vehicles...
It was functional, but they shut it down, and are concentrating on gasoline and diesel power until further notice. It's a big facility. And it looks like it could supply fuel for quite a few vehicles, for a long time...But, I imagine politics got in the way.
02-17-2009 07:10 AM
benny Offline

(02-17-2009 07:10 AM)saltmine Wrote:  In fact, I read one SAE paper that described a GM V-6 that uses water, split by high energy electronics on the engine...

Did you, perchance, get a schematic diagram for the electronics?
That would be something else.Cool
There are vehicles already on test on the roads, both in Japan, and Europe, and heresay says USA also, being run on hydrogen (not HHO and not hybrid petrol/H2). Whether these will ever get to the stage of being released for consumption by the masses, guess we will just have to wait and see.

Rising oil prices might just tip the balance enough to force the issue.
02-17-2009 08:07 AM
7eviathan Offline

Thank you for sharing and yes it is the oil companies are holding up the process because they want to squeeze more money. We can proccess it and find a solution with HHO 100% and victory over the politicians if we do clean way because we are saving the earth.

I am wondering why everyone did not reach to HHO 100%, because of MAX cell reproduct the gas is not enough even it is bigger max cell? or what?

Thank you
02-18-2009 02:30 AM
Zipstor Offline

Only a few men made it to produce enough H on an "on demand" basis. Meaning with on board generator. I suggest you go on http://peswiki.com and get complementary information, the subject is truly interesting indeed. To make short, it is not possible to create enough fuel from water with normal DC power -Brute Force- from a normal setup. But it is possible apparently.. the theory is called "overunity" and it defeats the basic Faraday's law.. To get there, it's all about harmonics, waveforms, resonance in your DC input -Stimulated Current- like PWM, VIC Coils etc..

At this stage it is possible for you to convert your car to 100% hydrogen, the setup is basicly like an LPG conversion, with a carbon fiber tank. That's it pretty much. Some people has been doing that since the 60's, it works very well. Check out this video, they explain how you can drive a car on all different types of fuel:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...arch_type= --->Enjoy the 2 videos at the top.

Saltmine: Brown's gas is not just like HHO... It's a combination of 6 different gasses (forms of H and O) and you can obtain this mix only at a specific voltage.
Benny: The mass production has started, in your country, it's the Honda FCX Clarity check it out: http://automobiles.honda.com/fcx-clarity/ and if you are rich, you can even buy the home refueling plant that comes with it.

>> http://brownsgas.com
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2009 10:55 PM by Zipstor.)
02-18-2009 10:19 PM
benny Offline

Zipstor.

Quote:To get there, it's all about harmonics, waveforms, resonance in your DC input -Stimulated Current- like PWM, VIC Coils etc..

Have you ever tried playing a harmonica while you are driving? Shocked
As for waving, same problem. Sad
As for "current stimulation" when driving, I dread to think where you place the wiring.

General safety rule number 1. Both hand on the wheel at all times. (Except, of course, when playing your harmonica, or waving to your friends.)Mad

Definite safety hazards.

Look at your advert again. Stateside, LEASE 600$ a month. At that rate, in 9-12 months I could buy a brand new petrol/diesel car which I would own, and wouldn't be tied to any lease agreement for a further 2-2.5 years.
Refill at any(?) Honda refilling station.

Apparently the nearest one to me is approximately 300 statute miles away, and public access is restricted. In any case, a full fuel tank (hydrogen) won't get me there, and another full fuel tank tank won't get me home. Would need to spend all my time just driving to and from the refill station. Home refill station? Costs more than the car, then you have the problem of where to keep the unit. Assuming I could get the relevant planning permission, which I much doubt, I suppose I could always keep this in the garage, and leave the car in the street..

So looks like this particular vehicle is being aimed at companies as company/fleet vehicles. Plus it will be years before there is a general network of refilling stations. I noticed also that the current price of a fill of hydrogen wasn't mentioned.

For now the economics of having and using one of these vehicles are far worse than driving a petrol only vehicle.Sad

Define "overunity".

Quote:Only a few men made it to produce enough H on an "on demand" basis.

Name them, and show the proof (No pictures please).

OH! And before you ask, I am not a naysayer. It's just that I drive a Toyota, (at least for now.)

BTW You never did tell how you were getting on with your knitting. Any good 'dropped stitches' stories?
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2009 02:46 AM by benny.)
02-19-2009 02:20 AM
colchiro Offline

No one said it was cheap or practical, just if it was possible.

(02-19-2009 02:20 AM)benny Wrote:  Have you ever tried playing a harmonica while you are driving? Shocked
As for waving, same problem. Sad
As for "current stimulation" when driving, I dread to think where you place the wiring.

General safety rule number 1. Both hand on the wheel at all times. (Except, of course, when playing your harmonica, or waving to your friends.)Mad

Definite safety hazards.

Quote:Only a few men made it to produce enough H on an "on demand" basis.

Name them, and show the proof (No pictures please).

OH! And before you ask, I am not a naysayer. It's just that I drive a Toyota, (at least for now.)

BTW You never did tell how you were getting on with your knitting. Any good 'dropped stitches' stories?

What you drive is immaterial, comments like these aren't going to win you any friends here.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
02-19-2009 02:25 PM
7eviathan Offline

(02-18-2009 10:19 PM)Zipstor Wrote:  Only a few men made it to produce enough H on an "on demand" basis. Meaning with on board generator. I suggest you go on http://peswiki.com and get complementary information, the subject is truly interesting indeed. To make short, it is not possible to create enough fuel from water with normal DC power -Brute Force- from a normal setup. But it is possible apparently.. the theory is called "overunity" and it defeats the basic Faraday's law.. To get there, it's all about harmonics, waveforms, resonance in your DC input -Stimulated Current- like PWM, VIC Coils etc..

At this stage it is possible for you to convert your car to 100% hydrogen, the setup is basicly like an LPG conversion, with a carbon fiber tank. That's it pretty much. Some people has been doing that since the 60's, it works very well. Check out this video, they explain how you can drive a car on all different types of fuel:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...arch_type= --->Enjoy the 2 videos at the top.

Saltmine: Brown's gas is not just like HHO... It's a combination of 6 different gasses (forms of H and O) and you can obtain this mix only at a specific voltage.
Benny: The mass production has started, in your country, it's the Honda FCX Clarity check it out: http://automobiles.honda.com/fcx-clarity/ and if you are rich, you can even buy the home refueling plant that comes with it.

I have viewed this link about carbon fiber tank. I remember that my dad had carbon fiber tank in his car in Poland when I visited him but now I am in South Africa. Here is not having carbon fiber tank.

Remember when I visited Poland and I use gas from garage station and it is still quite not cheap because it is belonging to polician.

I pefer that this thread helps each other to build our own gas than polician.

Maybe I am wrong, is carbon fiber tank much better? if yes, why?

Thank you very much.
02-24-2009 06:47 AM
colchiro Offline

Carbon fiber is very light, very strong and very expensive.

Many boats use fiberglass tanks, which is not resistant to ethanol and causes problems.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
02-24-2009 02:05 PM
Zipstor Offline

Not that expensive. The one in the video is about $700us they said.

What is a polician??

>> http://brownsgas.com
02-24-2009 10:52 PM