Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HHO BUILDERS UNITE!
gabet123 Offline

Exclamation HHO BUILDERS UNITE!
Hello everyone,

We would like to invite you to join us on HHO INFO we are a group of HHO Builders that are trying to advance the technology. Please join us on http://hhoinfo.ning.com
We have been up for only 3 weeks and as of 05-10-08 we have 20 members. We have a mission to help each other to improve our knowledge and reduce development cost. If we all come to the table with what we are experimenting with we can share the knowledge and further the evolution of HHO technology.

There a quite a few people on our network who are interested in this technology but have not taken the step of building them. If you sell HHO devices or accessories this could be a good opportunity to showcase what you are selling. It is free to join our group and we are always looking for new members to join our think tank.

Have a nice day,
Come join us http://hhoinfo.ning.com

Gabe
05-10-2008 11:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlexR Offline

RE: HHO BUILDERS UNITE!
Gabet123,

isn't that what is being done on this forum?

Alex

Alex

Cool Flame, LLC
http://www.cool-flame.com
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2008 12:56 PM by AlexR.)
05-10-2008 12:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

I saw only 3 questions posted there so not much going on yet.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
05-10-2008 01:09 PM
gabet123 Offline

AlexR Wrote:Gabet123,

isn't that what is being done on this forum?

Alex

Hi Alex,

This is the first time I have ever had anyone get miffed that I was trying to help. I'm not trying to steel people away I'm just letting people know of another place to check out. Why don't you join http://hhoinfo.ning.com and put a link back to this forum. We are all about spreading the knowledge and helping each other out to find places like this one. If anything I would think you would want the guys over at HHO INFO to talk in your forums too.

Gabet123
05-10-2008 02:22 PM
gabet123 Offline

colchiro Wrote:I saw only 3 questions posted there so not much going on yet.

Well we have been around for 3 weeks so I wouldn't expect much more than that any way. Thanks for checking it out. If you have any questions please post them.
05-10-2008 02:24 PM
wulfram Offline
Hauptmann Hydro

It's all fun and games until the men in black show up at our doors for forming secret societies that undermine the oil industry. Anyway, thanks for the invite and link, will be checking it out.
05-10-2008 03:30 PM
colchiro Offline

I like their website style and the use of videos, just not much there to do yet.

I have mixed feelings about sellers posting info about their products. It's nice to hear directly from the experts, but who's to benefit if their facts are exaggerated? At lease here I don't have to worry someone lying to make a buck off me. Hmm

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2008 04:19 PM by colchiro.)
05-10-2008 04:19 PM
gabet123 Offline

colchiro Wrote:I like their website style and the use of videos, just not much there to do yet.

I have mixed feelings about sellers posting info about their products. It's nice to hear directly from the experts, but who's to benefit if their facts are exaggerated? At lease here I don't have to worry someone lying to make a buck off me. Hmm

Thats true and you make a good point. Just so you know the site is hosted on ning which is a free server. They make all the money from the google ads that is why it is free. HHO INFO does not make any money. We ask people if they sell stuff because maybe they are good at making something that others are having trouble with. As far as people blowing smoke I think the forums would expose them pretty quick. Besides what is to keep someone from coming on here and petending to be an eveyday joe and promoting a site by saying hey check out this site and have it realy be something they are selling.

Gabet123
05-10-2008 05:10 PM
gabet123 Offline

wulfram Wrote:It's all fun and games until the men in black show up at our doors for forming secret societies that undermine the oil industry. Anyway, thanks for the invite and link, will be checking it out.

The only thing required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. The only thing required for good to prevail is to unite with others of like thinking.
05-10-2008 05:21 PM
jksav7 Offline

Edmund Burke. Good quote. He also said, "Nobody gives up their liberty except under some delusion.

gabet123 Wrote:The only thing required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.
05-10-2008 06:19 PM