Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HHO Cell: Increase Output with PWM ??
wgsouter Offline

HHO Cell: Increase Output with PWM ??
Hi. I recently purchased a HHO Cell which I've fitted to my 1998 BMW 728. I also fitted a MAF device to lean out the fuel ratio to achieve increased MPG; however, despite all working seemingly as advertised, I failed to realise any MPG improvements.

I was advised that the Cell should push out circa 2 Ltrs per min of HHO at 25 Amps. I'm not actually convinced that I'm getting that much HHO and when I increased the Caustic Soda concentration in the Cell to push up the Amps/output, I started to melt things (my fuse holder). Obviusly a limit to how much I can push the cell. Anyway, I've now fitted a digital EFIE and removed the MAF device - see how that performs.

Still convinced that I need to increase cell HHO output, my question therefore concerns frequency modulation. I have read stuff about using resonant frequency to breakdown the water bond: less amps and a high HHO output but then most cells on the market just seem to push amps into the cell; indeed, car alternators push out a very stable 12 volts. Is it worth adding some kind of frequency modulation to my HHO Cell and would it increase HHO output? If worthwhile, does anybody sell a kit or is there a circuit diagram available? Is anybody out there using frequency modulation and what are their results?

Grateful for any advice or feedback.

Wolfie Souter
Westbury, UK.
09-20-2009 08:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wgsouter Offline

RE: HHO Cell: Increase Output with PWM ??
I recently purchased a HHO Cell which I've fitted to my 1998 BMW 728. I also fitted a MAF device to lean out the fuel ratio to achieve increased MPG; however, despite all working seemingly as advertised, I failed to realise any MPG improvements.

NB: O2 Sensors were disconnected (as recommended).
09-20-2009 09:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jbalat Offline

RE: HHO Cell: Increase Output with PWM ??
Join the club regarding no savings...

As for resonance you may want to have a read of this...
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter10.pdf

I dont know of anyone who has actually used resonance besides Bob...
Can it be done ? Thats up to you to decide..
09-20-2009 03:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply