Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HHO Generator placement? Electrolyte solutions?
RDKamikaze Offline
Because Saving Gas Matters

HHO Generator placement? Electrolyte solutions?
I'm thinking on where I want to install my HHO setup that I made for my Toyota Sequoia, but I'm unsure where to place it. I've heard that placing it in the front by the radiator is a bad idea because when the car is stopped at a light, the heat from teh alt. just permeates the surrounding area. This makes sense, but I want to install the gen. in a cool area, seeing how I live in Arizona! The dimensions are about 10" tall by 3" round, using ABS plastic. I don't want to melt anything or make the water evaporate even faster than it already is! I'm filling my setup on my Toyota Solara at least once a week Sad .

Also, what electrolyte solutions are you all using? I'm stuck on the distilled and baking soda, which I'm learning is pretty outdated now, as well as running the gen. PRETTy hot. If anyone has any solution ideas for my electrolyte on either of my kits (the ABS or 32oz. mason jar), PLEASE let me know thanks!

My Car:
2006 Toyota Solara 2.4L 4cyl.
-Aftermarket (JPP) header
-DNX exhaust
-Injen Short-Ram Intake (SRI)

Add yourself to the HHO member map!!
07-08-2008 12:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply