Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HHO Virgin, need help
benitoff Offline

HHO Virgin, need help
Hi everyone, I've been reading into this for over a year, I want to make my own unit, I live in Spain so to import one from USA or OZ would cost a bundle, unit cost, shipping tax etc...
Can anyone reacomend any of those online sites which sell plans which really work or does the forum have a design which is known to work or can anyone help me in any way. Can get 316 plates no probs.
one way valves, the bubbler should not be a problem to make, the reservoir also, it is the hho generator.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Excellent forum by the way.
All the best. Ben
05-11-2008 12:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: HHO Virgin, need help
Try this one: http://pesn.com/2007/09/29/9500450_BobBo...zer_Plans/

After you get to that page, download the D9.pdf.

Thanks for the birthday greeting.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
05-11-2008 01:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
benitoff Offline

Big Grin RE: HHO Virgin, need help
Thanks very much Mike.
I have a 1996 Volvo 2.5 litre TDi which is where I want to try it first, for this I will need to either make or buy one of the EFIE if I am not mistaken, will you ship to Spain? and do you have an idea of shipping cost and which unit you recommend.
Thanks very much.
Ps you guys are still lucky as heel you don't have to pay european gas / fuel prices, diesel here is almost 1.2 euros ( 1.6 dollars ) per LITRE uk gallon is 4.22 litres, which is approx 7.95 us dollars for a "UK" gallons, I beleive US gallon is slight bigger?
I will read on this and keep you informed.
Thanks again, Ben
05-11-2008 01:26 PM
mike Offline

Well, I think we'll be catching up pretty soon (on gas prices).

As to shipping to Spain. That's no problem. Put what you want into your shopping cart and then press the button to estimate shipping. It'll give you your options and the cost for each.

Visit Our Documents Page
05-11-2008 01:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jksav7 Offline

Yes, D9 is very good. For a simple booster that stil performs fairly well, look here: http://www.smacksboosters.110mb.com/

benitoff Wrote:Hi everyone, I've been reading into this for over a year, I want to make my own unit, I live in Spain so to import one from USA or OZ would cost a bundle, unit cost, shipping tax etc...
Can anyone reacomend any of those online sites which sell plans which really work or does the forum have a design which is known to work or can anyone help me in any way. Can get 316 plates no probs.
one way valves, the bubbler should not be a problem to make, the reservoir also, it is the hho generator.
All the best. Ben
05-11-2008 07:34 PM
benitoff Offline

Smile RE: HHO Virgin, need help
jksav7 Wrote:Yes, D9 is very good. For a simple booster that stil performs fairly well, look here: http://www.smacksboosters.110mb.com/

benitoff Wrote:Hi everyone, I've been reading into this for over a year, I want to make my own unit, I live in Spain so to import one from USA or OZ would cost a bundle, unit cost, shipping tax etc...
Can anyone recomend any of those online sites which sell plans which really work or does the forum have a design which is known to work or can anyone help me in any way. Can get 316 plates no probs.
All the best. Ben

That's great, I really appreciate it, do you know which of the two designs will produce more gas ? is it likely to be the D9 ?
Thanks again.
05-12-2008 01:44 PM
mike Offline

Yes. D9.pdf is sort of the state of the art design created by Bob Boyce. The Smack is sort of an easy to build version of his design.

Visit Our Documents Page
05-12-2008 01:54 PM
benitoff Offline

I have been reading on an Australian website that "pond foggers" have been used to displace the bubbles from the plates in the electroliser, has anyone used a pond fogger ?
05-12-2008 02:20 PM
jksav7 Offline

I believe the D9 document covers a few different designs. The Smack booster is an easy one to put together, although it still is an inefficient cell design because, although it's hooked up in series it still utilitzes the same bath of electrolyte. However, it's been designed to be as efficient as that type of booster can be while still fitting into a 4-inch/100 mm cylindrical tube. A much more efficient design, covered on page 31 (I think) of the D9 document, is a true series cell which will be very efficient. Bob Boyce's design is very extravagent, both in design and gas production.

benitoff Wrote:Yes, D9 is very good. For a simple booster that stilll performs fairly well, look here: http://www.smacksboosters.110mb.com/
05-12-2008 03:18 PM