Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HHO and the oil spill
Roland Jacques Offline

HHO and the oil spill
Our goal with HHO is save money, minimize Fossil fuel consumption, and make our environment cleaner. We can achieve these same goals by stopping the Oil spill in the Gulf.

I made a poorly done video to explain how we can stop the oil flow now. I say poorly done because i did not explain it good enough. The video is a concept not the actual materials that would be used in the Gulf.

It does work, i tested it, and it held 22 PSI. (my Clear tube cant hold much more than that anyway. The flipping sticks in this video are just to explain the Idea, and test the idea, without the 2200 PSI depth pressure and 4-8 feet per second velocity. Those factors are easy to overcome.

Please look at it with a open mind if something is unclear to you, ill do my best to explain. The guys in the Gulf need our help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5aa-vsvYq0
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2010 01:51 AM by Roland Jacques.)
06-14-2010 01:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thomasbala Offline

RE: HHO and the oil spill
(06-14-2010 01:50 AM)Roland Jacques Wrote:  Our goal with HHO is save money, minimize Fossil fuel consumption, and make our environment cleaner. We can achieve these same goals by stopping the Oil spill in the Gulf.

I made a poorly done video to explain how we can stop the oil flow now. I say poorly done because i did not explain it good enough. The video is a concept not the actual materials that would be used in the Gulf.

It does work, i tested it, and it held 22 PSI. (my Clear tube cant hold much more than that anyway. The flipping sticks in this video are just to explain the Idea, and test the idea, without the 2200 PSI depth pressure and 4-8 feet per second velocity. Those factors are easy to overcome.

Please look at it with a open mind if something is unclear to you, ill do my best to explain. The guys in the Gulf need our help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5aa-vsvYq0

Rumor in the oil patch is that the leak is around the annulus.
06-14-2010 12:38 PM
BobBoyce Offline

Not all of the facts have been made public, and Obama has issued a gag order to those involved in order to prevent widespread public panic. Someone that I know that is directly involved, filled me in on the details this morning. He has been ordered to evacuate.

This was not a typical oil well, but was an experimental deep well, in a location that should have not been drilled, especially from a floating platform. The pressures in deep wells are a heck of a lot higher than those in a typical oil well. We don't currently have anything strong enough to contain the reported 70,000 PSI wellhead pressure. This is why they tried redirecting flow to capture a portion, instead of just bolting on an open valve in place of the riser and then closing that valve. None of the hardware or pipe currently in place can hold up to that if the pressure builds up again due to an attempted flow shut-off.

Besides, it's pretty much too late now. There is a high pressure leak, oil and gas is rapidly leaking into the strata deep below the seabed surface. This is inflating the seabed, which is expanding, creating leaking fissures that extend out over 20 miles away from the original drill site. There has been an evacuation ordered for other sites in the gulf, and ships serving those areas, as the danger of a large scale eruption of the seabed is a distinct possibility.

I do not know what they have planned for the residents of the coastal states.

Bob Boyce
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2010 01:50 PM by BobBoyce.)
06-17-2010 01:32 PM
thomasbala Offline

[quote='BobBoyce' pid='31932' dateline='1276810326']
Not all of the facts have been made public
[quote]
The economic loss is going to be devastating to the whole country. Bank of America is rumored to have stopped issuing credit default swaps for holders of BP's debt. I would assume if B of A won't play the rest of the big Wall Street investment banks won't play either. B of A sees the writing on the wall; BP's going to collapse. It doesn't look good at all; there's been nothing but bad news every day.
06-17-2010 02:30 PM
spinlocker Offline

Alas, Roland, your idea is good. So are several others I've read about. Problem is, BP or the govt didn't think them up, so they won't be considered.
07-21-2010 01:19 PM
staugur Offline

(06-17-2010 01:32 PM)BobBoyce Wrote:  Not all of the facts have been made public, and Obama has issued a gag order to those involved in order to prevent widespread public panic. Someone that I know that is directly involved, filled me in on the details this morning. He has been ordered to evacuate.

This was not a typical oil well, but was an experimental deep well, in a location that should have not been drilled, especially from a floating platform. The pressures in deep wells are a heck of a lot higher than those in a typical oil well. We don't currently have anything strong enough to contain the reported 70,000 PSI wellhead pressure. This is why they tried redirecting flow to capture a portion, instead of just bolting on an open valve in place of the riser and then closing that valve. None of the hardware or pipe currently in place can hold up to that if the pressure builds up again due to an attempted flow shut-off.

Besides, it's pretty much too late now. There is a high pressure leak, oil and gas is rapidly leaking into the strata deep below the seabed surface. This is inflating the seabed, which is expanding, creating leaking fissures that extend out over 20 miles away from the original drill site. There has been an evacuation ordered for other sites in the gulf, and ships serving those areas, as the danger of a large scale eruption of the seabed is a distinct possibility.

I do not know what they have planned for the residents of the coastal states.

Bob Boyce

It would appear that they have just done that and at a pressure of only 6,700 psi.As for the high pressure leak etc. how does that occur in a free flowing well? You have been reading too much of the bullshit being posted by the purveyors of doom and gloom like sterling and his buddy,the crazy pastor.As for evacuations,that's a straight out lie. My buddy is a drill captain down there and tells me that is BS.Why don't you stick to stuff you know about and stop stirring up trouble in areas you don't.
07-22-2010 05:53 AM