Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HHO for Petrol Generator .. .Need Information
sakaz Offline

HHO for Petrol Generator .. .Need Information
Hello forum,

This is my first post here in this forum and read with much interest. I am so much curious and would like to use this great technology but i am totally new and i have some question before to start to make HHO generator.

1. I would like to use HHO system with my Petrol Electric Generator not in CAR. I would like to produce FREE ELECTRICITY. Will it work?

2. Another question about my car, is running on petrol and installed CNG (Compressed Natural gas) KIT, i would like to remove the CNG kit and install HHO Kit to run my vehicle. Will it work?

I hope i am more clear with my questions and very thankful to you all if you can guide me in right way.

Regards,
Shan
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2012 11:33 PM by sakaz.)
01-20-2012 11:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrisdibor Offline
Ceedee

RE: HHO for Petrol Generator .. .Need Information
(01-20-2012 11:30 PM)sakaz Wrote:  Hello forum,

This is my first post here in this forum and read with much interest. I am so much curious and would like to use this great technology but i am totally new and i have some question before to start to make HHO generator.

1. I would like to use HHO system with my Petrol Electric Generator not in CAR. I would like to produce FREE ELECTRICITY. Will it work?

2. Another question about my car, is running on petrol and installed CNG (Compressed Natural gas) KIT, i would like to remove the CNG kit and install HHO Kit to run my vehicle. Will it work?

I hope i am more clear with my questions and very thankful to you all if you can guide me in right way.

Regards,
Shan

Hi,

HHO should work very well on a carburetor-type petrol-driven power genset. This is because you will have no electronics to deal with; because the engine runs at a constant RPM (3600 or 1500?), it is also easier to measure fuel savings; leaning out the A/F mixture is also manual and much easier. As long as you have enough spare amps from the genset's DC output, you should be fine; However, have you looked at the Hydrocarbon Cracking System (HCS) thread? Its appears a simpler and cheaper option and works great.

Rgds

Chris

Need to save fuel now....
01-21-2012 03:14 AM
martinruf Offline

(01-20-2012 11:30 PM)sakaz Wrote:  1. I would like to use HHO system with my Petrol Electric Generator not in CAR. I would like to produce FREE ELECTRICITY. Will it work?
Normally we add HHO to need less of petrol 10%-50%. But that isn't free electricity.
There are system with only HHO use. But they have selfmade modifications in the timing of the sparks.

(01-20-2012 11:30 PM)sakaz Wrote:  2. Another question about my car, is running on petrol and installed CNG (Compressed Natural gas) KIT, i would like to remove the CNG kit and install HHO Kit to run my vehicle. Will it work?
No, you can reduce the needed CNG by adding HHO. I know about 20%-30% savings.

The big question is: does the goverment allow to use this modifications in a car on the road? What says the assurance?
On YouTube you will find cars on 100% HHO.

Ford C-Max 1.8i flexfuel (petrol)
Victor-Tupperware-Cell
4x 5N at 1-2AMP
20% less Liter/100km
01-25-2012 02:52 AM
poorfarm Offline

make sure engine fires at top dead center
03-24-2012 05:02 PM
jacobaarone Offline

Hydrogen generator is one of the best way to improve your car efficiency. Nowadays HHO generator, your car smashes down the hydrogen from the water and fuel, uses it to drive your car thus allowing your car run using water.

new and used cars in doha qatar
07-25-2012 05:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
amos33 Offline

(01-20-2012 11:30 PM)sakaz Wrote:  Hello forum,

Regards,
Shan

Using Electricity to produce Electricty will not make "Free Electricy".

The best use of Knallgas is at constant RPM on stationary equipement such as gasoline or diesel generators. Remember, the combustion engine in these generators are made for gasoline or diesel, not HHO. Take all safety precautions for backfire/flashbacks.

With no load on the generator, adding 1,3 lpm of knallgas to the air intake on a 2,4 HP, 80 cc,4-stroke gasoline generator, the rpm will increase from 3600 to 3900.

Make sure your speed controller is functioning, by adding knallgas the rpms will increase and the speed controller (governor) will compensate by throttling back the fuel flow, reducing the rpm back to 3600 (60 Hz) saving you fuel costs by increasing the "run time" on your gasoline or diesel generator.

Why is this important? It is important because electrical grid blackouts and brownouts are increasing in the USA and elsewhere due to worsening weather and solar activity. It is a short term solution to short term problems, for even the petrol stations need electricty to pump gasoline and diesel and there will come a time when we are all in the dark.

The only true solution to our needs is Jesus Christ.

I am a Christian
07-27-2012 06:50 AM
bap0551 Offline

Hello Forum,

My CAR is running on petrol and installed CNG (Compressed Natural gas) KIT. I also have installed HHO kit (without PWM) & in my CAR. But it does not give me any extra milage. In fact, it has reduce my CAR milage. Please suggest me an trouble Shooting for the samee.

Regards,

Bhupesh[/size]
12-24-2014 09:20 PM