Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HHO kit problems
gilmo19 Offline

HHO kit problems
I just recently purchased the al-20 kit from http://www.savefuel.ca When I recived the kit it was less any instructions or wiring diagrams to install the kit. A friend of mine also bought the same kit from the same company and did not get any either. Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with this company? They promise life time support but they will not answer emails or telephone no matter what you call either sales or support. If someone has purchased this unit and recivied instructions I would sure like to have a copy of them thanks much for any advice or help anyone can provide Thanks.......James
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2008 09:43 PM by gilmo19.)
06-14-2008 11:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: HHO kit problems
I will see if I can get through. They have a lot of customers, and are therefore somewhat slow to respond to emails and such, but I have a line with the owner. I will see if I can get the instructions and post them.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2008 04:38 PM by mike.)
06-15-2008 04:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gilmo19 Offline

mike Wrote:I will see if I can get through. They have a lot of customers, and are therefore somewhat slow to respond to emails and such, but I have a line with the owner. I will see if I can get the instructions and post them.

Thanks Mike if you can do that you can work miracles that I cannot believe you me I sure have tried. Just very fustrating to get a product that promises great support and then not get any.
06-15-2008 09:49 PM
owen1969 Offline

James, What is it that you dont understand about that setup? It's pretty straight forward. A fellow here made a video and ebook about HHO, It;s pretty good, You might want to read it , or read all you can in forums and watch videos on you-tube, But it really is very straight forward, Please check out s-10's ebook
http://www.mindstrain.com
enjoy Smile

gilmo19 Wrote:I just recently purchased the al-20 kit from http://www.savefuel.ca When I recived the kit it was less any instructions or wiring diagrams to install the kit. A friend of mine also bought the same kit from the same company and did not get any either. Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with this company? They promise life time support but they will not answer emails or telephone no matter what you call either sales or support. If someone has purchased this unit and recivied instructions I would sure like to have a copy of them thanks much for any advice or help anyone can provide Thanks.......James
06-18-2008 05:59 PM