Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HHO on my Motorcycle
BroBob1 Offline

HHO on my Motorcycle
1998 Suzuki Intruder 1500 LC, V-Twin dual carb. Here's the scenario: My first HHO generator (Water4Gas) I cooked itShocked My fault, I was running it @ 20 amps warmed up. Now I have one I made from a Maxwell House Jar (Test Unit). It's got 7 , 1 7/8" x 3" plates,2 outer on either side + charged and - charged with 3 neutral in the middle. This little unit puts out some pretty good gasWink I'll have to check how much it puts out, but through a 1/4" hose it bubbles like a machine gun! It's running very well @ 5 amps and it's not getting real hot, just pretty warm.
Here's my question, and it's based on information in the Service Manual which reads:
IGNITION SYSTEM (DIGITAL IGNITOR)
DESCRIPTION
The fully transistorized ignition system consists of the following components: a signal generator ( which is made up of the generator rotor and pickup coil), ignitor ( including a 8- bit microcomputer), throttle position sensor,MAP sensor, two ignition coils and two spark plugs.
The induced signal in the signal generator is sent to the wave-form arrangement circuit and the I.C. receives this signal and calculates the ignition timing properly. The I.C. outputs the signal to the transistor of the ignition coil output circuit which is connected to the primary windings of the ignition coils which is turned "off" and "on" accordingly. Thus, it induces the secondary current in the ignition coil's secondary windings and produces the spark between the spark plug gaps.ConfusedCrazyTongue

DOES ANYONE KNOW if I would have to mess with any of this to get a benefit from the HHO gasSilent
05-24-2008 08:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jksav7 Offline

RE: HHO on my Motorcycle
I wish I knew the answer, but I will add that Eletrik (the Smack) has a 1700 v-twin bike that he has boosted. I remember him commenting that it was mapped, as well. If I remember correctly, mapping it is what really boosted his mileage. He gained 20%.
05-24-2008 10:42 PM
BroBob1 Offline

RE: HHO on my Motorcycle
I'll e-mail him! ThanksCool
jksav7 Wrote:I wish I knew the answer, but I will add that Eletrik (the Smack) has a 1700 v-twin bike that he has boosted. I remember him commenting that it was mapped, as well. If I remember correctly, mapping it is what really boosted his mileage. He gained 20%.
05-25-2008 04:38 AM