Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HHO output to where on air intake
dross1015 Offline

HHO output to where on air intake
Can Someone tell me where is the correct place to install the HHo output to.
1) I heard of installing it as close to the manifold as possible.
2) Right after the air filter.
3) Tee off right after air filter and to vacuume line.
4) Using one way valve with Tee connection.
5) Before the vacuume line and after the air filter.
Please Help!
10-25-2008 06:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mallard 1924` Offline

RE: HHO output to where on air intake
dross1015 Wrote:Can Someone tell me where is the correct place to install the HHo output to.
Please Help!
10-28-2008 10:14 AM
Hygen Offline

Out of all the manuals that I have read there are 2 places suggested to connect too. The intake manifold and the air intake.

The best location and the description why was this; the air intake after the air filter and before the manifold.

Connecting directly to the manifold doesn't really make sense because you are not really concerned with mileage when the engine is idling. So connecting to the air intake makes more sense because when you step on the gas you demand more air.

Gas4Free mentions the one way valves. They cant hurt I guess as long as you get the ones that open with very little vacuum. They are a safety precaution and should be used if you don't have any other safety feature.

When mounting to the air intake you may want to use a right elbow, this wont affect hho flow, but will allow you to connect easier because you don't want to have any serious bends in the hose. Especially if you are connecting to the top of the air intake.

Hope this helps!

Hygen
10-29-2008 12:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dross1015 Offline

Hygen Wrote:Out of all the manuals that I have read there are 2 places suggested to connect too. The intake manifold and the air intake.

The best location and the description why was this; the air intake after the air filter and before the manifold.

Connecting directly to the manifold doesn't really make sense because you are not really concerned with mileage when the engine is idling. So connecting to the air intake makes more sense because when you step on the gas you demand more air.

Gas4Free mentions the one way valves. They cant hurt I guess as long as you get the ones that open with very little vacuum. They are a safety precaution and should be used if you don't have any other safety feature.

When mounting to the air intake you may want to use a right elbow, this wont affect hho flow, but will allow you to connect easier because you don't want to have any serious bends in the hose. Especially if you are connecting to the top of the air intake.

Hope this helps!

Hygen
10-29-2008 04:00 PM
dross1015 Offline

I was currently connected straight into the vacuum intake with no gain. Next was the air intake right next to the engine in front of all sensors NO GAIN! Then Tee of from air intake and Vacuum intake NO GAIN! I will try next right after the air filter only. I hope this helps! I am currently using an EFIE attached to oxygen sensor. I have tried settings from .1 volt to .4 volts and still NO GAIN! I am cranking about 1.4 liters per minute oh HHO with a bubbler. The truck runs real smooth with the hydroxy but no fuel gain. 1995 mazda b2300 4 cyl manual. currently getting about 21 MPG
10-29-2008 04:10 PM
flyingdoc Offline

dross1015 Wrote:I was currently connected straight into the vacuum intake with no gain. Next was the air intake right next to the engine in front of all sensors NO GAIN! Then Tee of from air intake and Vacuum intake NO GAIN! I will try next right after the air filter only. I hope this helps! I am currently using an EFIE attached to oxygen sensor. I have tried settings from .1 volt to .4 volts and still NO GAIN! I am cranking about 1.4 liters per minute oh HHO with a bubbler. The truck runs real smooth with the hydroxy but no fuel gain. 1995 mazda b2300 4 cyl manual. currently getting about 21 MPG
10-29-2008 04:52 PM
flyingdoc Offline

sounds like you've got same prob as me, ive been thinking it might b something to do with the exhaust gas recirculation valve,gonna try teeing in2 vacume hose connected 2 it,if still no luck gonna disable the egr valve.
10-29-2008 05:00 PM
flyingdoc Offline

dross1015 Wrote:Can Someone tell me where is the correct place to install the HHo output to.
Please Help!
10-29-2008 05:03 PM
flyingdoc Offline

on my 2.5 1995 diesel the hho goes into the big rubber elbow intake quite close 2 manifold afta air filter,and im getting about 80% increase in mpg,seems alot easier on old diesels tho,just the turbo diesel im getting no gain .
10-29-2008 05:12 PM
Hygen Offline

Is it possible that you have more than one O2 sensor? It seems like everything you're doing or have done you should be getting some kind of gain.

What type of Hydrogen Generator are you using?

Also, how are you calculating your mpg?
10-30-2008 12:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply