Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HHO system in 98 dodge 3500
mark.hughes.rn Offline

HHO system in 98 dodge 3500
I am looking to put a HHO system in my truck. I plan to mount the generators in the bed of the truck. My plan is to have two six pac systems each running a hose into a 4 cubic foot box to collect the gas as a reserve and then feed that into the air intake into the turbo. the idea is to have a reserve amount of gas (ie the 4 cubic foot box) so that when I run harder the gas will be available on demand. Any ideas on this setup. Also with a dielse since I run staight pipes and no muffler do I need an eiffi monitor for the computer since i don't have any o2 sensors in the exshaust system.
Also, where do you get a device to monitor how much HHO gas is being produced and what is the optimal amount to produce?
Mark
06-07-2008 12:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

RE: HHO system in 98 dodge 3500
Diesel engines don't need an EFIE. HHO is pretty much plug'n play. Search for diesel and you'll see several recent threads on that.

Unless you're going to spend a lot of time at WOT, I don't see the justification for the expense of a box.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
06-07-2008 05:45 AM
tjh566 Offline
HydroCrazy

not to mention the storage of HHO is dangerous, one spark in the box somehow and boom.
06-15-2008 10:14 AM
steelerfan89 Offline

wulf seems to have the most efficient HHO producer here. With your size engine it seems like your on the right track. Do it in steps. Try the generators first, daisy chained, and see how it works. wulf uses 32 oz jar and stainless steel switch covers. For a cat he used ...err...something hydroxide... sorry.

Man I wish i still had that dodge.
06-15-2008 06:11 PM