Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HHO to injection?
7eviathan Offline

HHO to injection?
Hi everyone.

I just want to know did you ever try with HHO Geneator replace petrol (gaseline) such as, below example:

Remove petrol to injection from fuel tank.

Install from HHO Geneator Gas ---> bubbler ---> Store (Small Metal Tank for Gas (When it is under very pressure and computer will auto switch HHO Geneator off/on)) ---> fuel pump(or Gas pump) ---> Air Filter ---> Connect to injection before feed to Engine ---> If waste gas(Fuel Pressure Regulator) return to bubbler.

What do you think? I did not install or build it but I just thought.

Please let me know.

Thanks
04-02-2009 02:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ptours99 Offline

RE: HHO to injection?
(04-02-2009 02:50 AM)7eviathan Wrote:  Hi everyone.

I just want to know did you ever try with HHO Geneator replace petrol (gaseline) such as, below example:

Remove petrol to injection from fuel tank.

Install from HHO Geneator Gas ---> bubbler ---> Store (Small Metal Tank for Gas (When it is under very pressure and computer will auto switch HHO Geneator off/on)) ---> fuel pump(or Gas pump) ---> Air Filter ---> Connect to injection before feed to Engine ---> If waste gas(Fuel Pressure Regulator) return to bubbler.

What do you think? I did not install or build it but I just thought.

Please let me know.if you mean storing hho in tank go [booooom].

Thanks

selling an enclosure for the rear of cab semi truck 28''X20''X6'' CUSTOM MADE ALUMINUM TO HOUSE HHO GENERATORS AND INCLUDING A RESERVOIR BUBBLER AND REGULAR BUBBLR ptoures@sbcglobal.net usa only
04-02-2009 11:52 AM
7eviathan Offline

That is why I am not sure if it will goes to booom when I store HHO into the tank. Gas is not only sensitive to boom but petrol (gaseline) too.

That is why I want to more find out from you everyone..

Thanks
04-02-2009 12:15 PM
thomasbala Offline

(04-02-2009 12:15 PM)7eviathan Wrote:  That is why I am not sure if it will goes to booom when I store HHO into the tank. Gas is not only sensitive to boom but petrol (gaseline) too.

Thanks
Don't ever let that thought enter your mind again. Gasoline (petrol) is just as explosive as nitroglycerine when mixed with the right amount of air. As you well know air is about 80% nitrogen (doesn't burn), 19% oxygen (supports combustion) and 1% inert gasses (neon, helium, xenon, krypton, etc.) Guess how much more explosive gasoline would be when mixed with HHO. Just to make sure, try this: put one (1) drop of gasoline in an empty balloon; now drain all the gasoline from the balloon you can and fill it with HHO. Figure out a remote ignition system ( lit cigarette burns down to a few matches touching Balloon will do in a pinch); make sure you're either far away or shielded by a sufficient barrier; watch the result.

Now imagine sitting in your motor car and the same thing happening, but with much more petrol. If that doesn't convince you, how are you going to overcome the +- 40 psi pressure differential in the fuel line?
04-04-2009 02:23 PM
7eviathan Offline

(04-04-2009 02:23 PM)thomasbala Wrote:  
(04-02-2009 12:15 PM)7eviathan Wrote:  That is why I am not sure if it will goes to booom when I store HHO into the tank. Gas is not only sensitive to boom but petrol (gaseline) too.

Thanks
Don't ever let that thought enter your mind again. Gasoline (petrol) is just as explosive as nitroglycerine when mixed with the right amount of air. As you well know air is about 80% nitrogen (doesn't burn), 19% oxygen (supports combustion) and 1% inert gasses (neon, helium, xenon, krypton, etc.) Guess how much more explosive gasoline would be when mixed with HHO. Just to make sure, try this: put one (1) drop of gasoline in an empty balloon; now drain all the gasoline from the balloon you can and fill it with HHO. Figure out a remote ignition system ( lit cigarette burns down to a few matches touching Balloon will do in a pinch); make sure you're either far away or shielded by a sufficient barrier; watch the result.

Now imagine sitting in your motor car and the same thing happening, but with much more petrol. If that doesn't convince you, how are you going to overcome the +- 40 psi pressure differential in the fuel line?

Thomasbala, I have found out from someone who experienced with science for many years. You are totally right that I should not use it because it is very danger. I will not experiment it otherwise my both arms will gone. I rather not do it because advise is good enough. I will remove store tank but will do other way to experiment and more find out from here, people, etc for safely sake. Thank you for your warning.
04-06-2009 01:42 AM