Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has Everyone Fallen Off The Edge Of The Earth?
DodgeViper Offline

Has Everyone Fallen Off The Edge Of The Earth?
Not much to be happening in this forum... Where is everyone? On Sunday Dateline is doing an article that HHO is a scam... Make sure to watch... That is if anyone still hangs out in this forum...

CHECK IT OUT

[Image: Hydrogen%20Powered.jpg]
2002 Dodge Quad Cab 4x4 Ram
4.7L EFI
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2009 08:12 PM by DodgeViper.)
04-04-2009 08:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thomasbala Offline

RE: Has Everyone Fallen Off The Edge Of The Earth?
(04-04-2009 08:09 PM)DodgeViper Wrote:  Not much to be happening in this forum... Where is everyone? On Sunday Dateline is doing an article that HHO is a scam... Make sure to watch... That is if anyone still hangs out in this forum...

CHECK IT OUT
Read the article and it looks like they used a 2004 Honda and a $1900.00 HHO scam unit. We all know Hondas and Toyotas are notoriously difficult to get mpg gains with HHO. Reason: they both use AFR's. Mike's new wide band EFIE is supposd to work on Toys; anyone know if it works on Hondas?
04-04-2009 09:58 PM
colchiro Offline

Toyota and Honda use a very similar wb sensor. I would think they work identical.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
04-05-2009 06:33 AM
oldntrd Offline

Shy RE: Has Everyone Fallen Off The Edge Of The Earth?
(04-04-2009 08:09 PM)DodgeViper Wrote:  Not much to be happening in this forum... Where is everyone? On Sunday Dateline is doing an article that HHO is a scam... Make sure to watch... That is if anyone still hangs out in this forum...

CHECK IT OUT

Glad to hear I am not the only one having these concerns. How is your unit working?
I am pretty much a newbie and trying to learn all I can so I do a lot of lurking and not much posting. I am in the process of a build though.
My sheet of 16ga. 316l finally arrived and is somewhere in the process of being cut into 6X6 plates. I could not find a water or laser cutter in my area so it will be plasma. Got my fingers crossed.
The plan is a 4cell 5n per dry cell using a 3"X20" res/bubbler and another
3"X20" water vinegar secondary bubbler all mounted behind the bumper and grill. I liked the idea of the diamond orientation so will try it with a 1/2" gas exit at the top and a 3/8" liquid return at the bottom. Sodium Hydroxide/Wally World distilled water is the intended electrolite.
I tried the shower pan neoprene as gasket material in a bench unit and it worked fine. I am a little concerned though because it was only .047 thick. As I said, no problem with the bench unit but .047 is tight.
I guess I have the normal concerns about gas exit hole size, liquid return size, is 20 amps enough, tuning etc. but I've read enough and want to get my hands dirty.
04-05-2009 07:11 AM
mike Offline

(04-04-2009 09:58 PM)thomasbala Wrote:  Read the article and it looks like they used a 2004 Honda and a $1900.00 HHO scam unit. We all know Hondas and Toyotas are notoriously difficult to get mpg gains with HHO. Reason: they both use AFR's. Mike's new wide band EFIE is supposd to work on Toys; anyone know if it works on Hondas?

Our wideband EFIEs work great on both types. 4 wire (Toyota), and 5 wire (Honda). They use the same technology, it's just that the 5 wire has an additional circuit added on top of the simpler 4 wire circuit. We modify the underlying circuit with our device, and have successfully leaned out both vehicles to the point that they cannot continue running.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
04-05-2009 08:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
abe Offline

CHECK IT OUT

you have a purtty good set up on your truck,are you getting any improvement in gas milage.I'm thinking YES.I know I'm getting better milage. That all thet counts to me.The proublem is every time someone has a good idea,someone else only see green and tries harder to make money off it.We got a long way to go and a lot of recearch to do, but I think we are on the right path. Remimber some said the "Earth was flat". That didn"t stop Columbus, He didn"t fall off the edage of the earth ether. Keep on Trucking
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2009 09:54 AM by abe.)
04-05-2009 09:53 AM
colchiro Offline

Bear in mind some vehicles, notably some Toyotas and Hondas, are more resistant to the tuning we need with hho.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
04-05-2009 10:38 AM
John Sargent Offline

(04-04-2009 09:58 PM)thomasbala Wrote:  

CHECK IT OUT
Read the article and it looks like they used a 2004 Honda and a $1900.00 HHO scam unit. We all know Hondas and Toyotas are notoriously difficult to get mpg gains with HHO. Reason: they both use AFR's. Mike's new wide band EFIE is supposd to work on Toys; anyone know if it works on Hondas?

I've got them on my 05 Honda Civic and 07 Honda Accord and they work GREAT!
04-05-2009 02:35 PM
colchiro Offline

Saw Dateline and they said it was Dennis Lee (a known scammer) and inventor of the PICC... http://www.fuel-saver.org/showthread.php?tid=56

Rick

04-05-2009 07:00 PM
RDKamikaze Offline
Because Saving Gas Matters

(04-05-2009 10:38 AM)colchiro Wrote:  Bear in mind some vehicles, notably some Toyotas and Hondas, are more resistant to the tuning we need with hho.

First off, wow, this is the first time I've logged on with my new laptop (2 months old)!!! That's bad, really bad. I guess I'll admit that since gas prices declined, so did my huge interest in developing HHO. Don't jump to conclusions, I still have a gen in my car, getting 40mpg highway, and I talk to everyone and their dog (installing a unit on my girlfriend's Geo soon) about the awesomeness of HHO. There just hasn't been much interest for who I talk to, they all say it's fine paying only $2/gallon. Come on people, think of the horses gained here!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

My Toy has been pissy when it comes to HHO, but I think he's totally chill with it now. I only get the CEL about once a week or so and all I have it the o2 extender on my header lol! So that's fine with me, but I can't squeeze any more mileage from it. Oh well, onto my girlfriend's Geo and my buddy's Mini Cooper!! Smile

My Car:
2006 Toyota Solara 2.4L 4cyl.
-Aftermarket (JPP) header
-DNX exhaust
-Injen Short-Ram Intake (SRI)

Add yourself to the HHO member map!!
04-08-2009 05:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply