Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have some questions before jumpin in
justkillurself Offline

Have some questions before jumpin in
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums. Been lookin into and studying how to get better fuel economy for a couple years now. Definitely know quite a bit but at the same time getting a little more confused. LOL

So anyway my situation is about a year ago I bought 08 Avenger w/ a 2.4L to help slow down my money goin to oil companies. I think I'm ready to start tryin for better now.

I'm starting to plan out a HHO system, but first want to make sure I have other things worked out. From what I've found online, I'm 90% sure that I have 2 Narrowband O2 sensors. I plan to run a Quad EFIE and change BOTH O2 sensors just to be on the safe side. Also going to run a Wideband O2 to read actual AFR and possibly a EGT gauge. Sound good???

I'm thinkin about running a MAP sensor adjuster, too. Not really sure about it though. What do u think???

Does anyone have an idea of how/ IF this will work for my car???
07-01-2010 07:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hoover1 Offline

RE: Have some questions before jumpin in
what im doing, and recomend to friends and such, is just this, buy good components for a full system, that has a capacity of more than you need to start out. then install basic type system, run at low out put hho, so you get going with a small mpg savings, then slowly up the out put, and tweak/ add controlls as you go along, seeing what needs attention, and learning, getting confident on mods, operation in real world.

http://hoover1.typepad.com/
07-28-2010 09:09 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply