Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello
Greencell Offline

Hello
Hi Guys,

I am new to HHO systems and finding it a very steep learning curve. I have installed a couple of systems mainly for friends and family. Have come across a couple of problems and found this forum really helpful.

It really is good to read positive information about HHO technology rather than hearing from sceptics all the time.

Thanks from England!!! Keep up the good work!!

Jay
12-10-2009 10:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Hello
(12-10-2009 10:48 AM)Greencell Wrote:  Hi Guys,

I am new to HHO systems and finding it a very steep learning curve. I have installed a couple of systems mainly for friends and family. Have come across a couple of problems and found this forum really helpful.

It really is good to read positive information about HHO technology rather than hearing from sceptics all the time.

Thanks from England!!! Keep up the good work!!

Jay

Hi Jay,

Thank you. I'm glad the forum is helping.

You can find more information by going to our documents page. Follow the link in my signature to get there.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2009 11:03 AM by mike.)
12-10-2009 11:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Greencell Offline

RE: Hello
Thanks Mike.
I have already had a good read of the documents page. I found it really informative. There certainly is a lot of info to take in. I'll keep going back to it for reference.
Iwill also try not to ask too many questions that have already been covered in the forum.

Thanks

Jay
12-11-2009 01:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply