Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello, I'm a noobie here..
ocjuice Offline

Hello, I'm a noobie here..
Just wanted to say Hi, I'm a noobie here. I've been hearing a lot about brown gas/HHO gas/water4gas and was very interested in it. I decided to get some help from one of my buddies and created our own little begginer set up. It took us a total of 8 hours to create this basic set up. I am running 5 Stainless Steele plates (1 neg, 1 pos, 3 netrals), created the generetor out of ABS plumbing pipes and its about 6"round x 8"high. running a bubbler and thats pretty much all for the moment. It's hooked up on my 92 toyota pick up v6. This is my first set up and since i'm a noobie, I only know the basics. I really want to learn more about this. My only questions now are: if i need to run an EFIE for my truck and should i run more plates due to not much bubbles are generated. Any comments are welcome.

[Image: Picture003-2.jpg]
09-05-2008 03:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thomasbala Offline

RE: Hello, I'm a noobie here..
ocjuice Wrote:Just wanted to say Hi, I'm a noobie here. I've been hearing a lot about brown gas/HHO gas/water4gas and was very interested in it. I decided to get some help from one of my buddies and created our own little begginer set up. It took us a total of 8 hours to create this basic set up. I am running 5 Stainless Steele plates (1 neg, 1 pos, 3 netrals), created the generetor out of ABS plumbing pipes and its about 6"round x 8"high. running a bubbler and thats pretty much all for the moment. It's hooked up on my 92 toyota pick up v6. This is my first set up and since i'm a noobie, I only know the basics. I really want to learn more about this. My only questions now are: if i need to run an EFIE for my truck and should i run more plates due to not much bubbles are generated. Any comments are welcome.

Without sufficient HHO you get zip, zero, nada mpg gains. Check the files section to find out how to check your HHO volume. If you're not getting at least 1 lpm, stop everything and improve your cell (or buy one) until you get 1 lpm plus. I, personally, think at least 1.5 to 2 lpm per engine liter is the way to go. Then check out " tuning for mileage" and Colchiro's tuning for Toyotas.
09-05-2008 08:21 PM
ocjuice Offline

thomasbala Wrote:
ocjuice Wrote:Just wanted to say Hi, I'm a noobie here. I've been hearing a lot about brown gas/HHO gas/water4gas and was very interested in it. I decided to get some help from one of my buddies and created our own little begginer set up. It took us a total of 8 hours to create this basic set up. I am running 5 Stainless Steele plates (1 neg, 1 pos, 3 netrals), created the generetor out of ABS plumbing pipes and its about 6"round x 8"high. running a bubbler and thats pretty much all for the moment. It's hooked up on my 92 toyota pick up v6. This is my first set up and since i'm a noobie, I only know the basics. I really want to learn more about this. My only questions now are: if i need to run an EFIE for my truck and should i run more plates due to not much bubbles are generated. Any comments are welcome.

Without sufficient HHO you get zip, zero, nada mpg gains. Check the files section to find out how to check your HHO volume. If you're not getting at least 1 lpm, stop everything and improve your cell (or buy one) until you get 1 lpm plus. I, personally, think at least 1.5 to 2 lpm per engine liter is the way to go. Then check out " tuning for mileage" and Colchiro's tuning for Toyotas.

thanks. I shall read on.
09-06-2008 09:10 PM
colchiro Offline

An efie tunes your o2 sensor. It has nothing to do with your cell's output.

I don't know what you're using for an electrolyte, but sounds like that's why you're getting low output. You need it to be more concentrated.

When you get a chance, assuming you have room, I'd add another neutral, then see if you can wrap your plates with shrink wrap to insulate them and reduce stray current. This will make your cell more efficient and run cooler. Your current cell is [+nnn-]. If you have room in your pvc (it looks big), I'd add more plates so you end up with this [+nnnn-nnnn+], which should give you twice as much gas. Connect the two outside plates together. This is equivalent to two of your original cells. This should be wrapped too to make it more efficient.

Search for Roebic. That's a drain cleaner you can use for an electrolyte.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
09-07-2008 07:59 AM
JET USA Offline

Hi I have some good info and pictures of the cells . take a look at the cells for the 8 inch one
on my pictures page. It is similar to the smack cell but does not use any shrink wrap and no
nylon bolts. only faucet washers and nylon wireties. very simple and it is effective.
http://waterworks4fuel.com/pictures.html
JT Jim.

http://Jet-USA.com
"Those who say" " It cannot be done"
"should get out of the way of those who are doing it"[/size][/align]
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2008 02:22 AM by JET USA.)
11-07-2008 02:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply