Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help all on the Forum
loving it Offline

Help all on the Forum
For all who have good Results this info is needed for the rest of us.

Hho output per minutes, versus power consumption Amps volts what liter engine
gas or diesel .If you are using a EFIE what or your settings.
I think it would be a Great help to have this as standard information.

People who say that it cant be done, shouldn't stand in the way of people doing it !!!
07-12-2008 07:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cantburn Offline
All Fired Up

RE: Help all on the Forum
1995 Chevy Tahoe, 5.7 L, electronic 4 speed auto trans, 4X4, 2 Door Sport, 157,000 miles, no tune up or parts replaced in last two years.

Hydro Super 2 Double cell unit
EFIE by Fuel-Saver.Org
O2 sensor wrapped in thick blanket of foil
Between flash suppressor and air cleaner I have installed a 6" length of 3/4 dia copper tubing stuffed with "oxidizer" and two barbed ends soldered to each end and the gas feed hose attached.
I am running a mix of Sodium Hydroxide and steam distilled water....no mileage results yet with the Sodium Hydroxide.
At 18 amps warmed up, I am producing just under 2 lpm...there is no exact way of measuring this accurately in my garage but I'm close.
Max temp. the solution reaches is 145 degrees before cooling by the fans
The device uses thermal migration for cooling and I have dual electric fans by flex-lite installed.
videos of the install can be seen on youtube, search for Hydrogen by Cantburn and they are numbered sequentially

First run with no mods yielded 12.8 mpg on 87 octane. miles were HWY
second with just EFIE set at 200 mv yielded 15.66
third with just EFIE set at 380 mv yielded 17.88
fourth with EFIE and HHO yielded 20.34, generator running KOH at 15 amps and 125 degree solution
fifth with EFIE and HHO yielded 23.68, generator running KOH at 22 amps and 145 degree solution

I am in the process of trying different solutions because my electrolye is very dark and sludgy after each run, so I am going to try Sodium Hydroxide. I tried Vinegar and water and that was useless in this unit. I would also like to experiment with the PWM and just plain distilled water and mess around with pulsed modulation. I have a neighbor who is an electrical engineer and inventor and he just finished a generator and is playing around with the flame etc.

I am very satisfied with the results so far but you have to understand that this is after very long days for over 2 months now. I tore the unit down and studied it, then researched the web and the forums and different solutions. There are so many variables that one persons reward may not be anothers. Am I happy I have a pig '95 Tahoe that broke the 20 mpg mark with any maintenance....duhhhh

Do I fully understand it.....NO!! but that is ok, that may be why I succeeded, I went against the so-called rules from time to time. It's also ok for the nay sayers to come out and say that I am full of $#!t. Whatever, I'm not making any money from anybody and give full credit to the people that brought the technology to us to play with. It was a team effort by many people who don't even realize it. I learned so much from everybody else's screw ups and went in another direction, that they don't even realize how much that helped me in the venture and that is the beauty of a forum such as this....

So I thank you one and all for my success and I will keep at it and that is also why I did those videos....seeing is a lot more helpful to some people than reading. With that I wish you all a good night....I'm back out on the garage to play some more....

"Life is but a tire swing"
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2008 04:35 PM by cantburn.)
07-14-2008 04:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mattsauto Offline

cantburn Wrote:1995 Chevy Tahoe, 5.7 L, electronic 4 speed auto trans, 4X4, 2 Door Sport, 157,000 miles, no tune up or parts replaced in last two years.

Hydro Super 2 Double cell unit
EFIE by Fuel-Saver.Org
O2 sensor wrapped in thick blanket of foil
Between flash suppressor and air cleaner I have installed a 6" length of 3/4 dia copper tubing stuffed with "oxidizer" and two barbed ends soldered to each end and the gas feed hose attached.
I am running a mix of Sodium Hydroxide and steam distilled water....no mileage results yet with the Sodium Hydroxide.
At 18 amps warmed up, I am producing just under 2 lpm...there is no exact way of measuring this accurately in my garage but I'm close.
Max temp. the solution reaches is 145 degrees before cooling by the fans
The device uses thermal migration for cooling and I have dual electric fans by flex-lite installed.
videos of the install can be seen on youtube, search for Hydrogen by Cantburn and they are numbered sequentially

First run with no mods yielded 12.8 mpg on 87 octane. miles were HWY
second with just EFIE set at 200 mv yielded 15.66
third with just EFIE set at 380 mv yielded 17.88
fourth with EFIE and HHO yielded 20.34, generator running KOH at 15 amps and 125 degree solution
fifth with EFIE and HHO yielded 23.68, generator running KOH at 22 amps and 145 degree solution

I am in the process of trying different solutions because my electrolye is very dark and sludgy after each run, so I am going to try Sodium Hydroxide. I tried Vinegar and water and that was useless in this unit. I would also like to experiment with the PWM and just plain distilled water and mess around with pulsed modulation. I have a neighbor who is an electrical engineer and inventor and he just finished a generator and is playing around with the flame etc.

I am very satisfied with the results so far but you have to understand that this is after very long days for over 2 months now. I tore the unit down and studied it, then researched the web and the forums and different solutions. There are so many variables that one persons reward may not be anothers. Am I happy I have a pig '95 Tahoe that broke the 20 mpg mark with any maintenance....duhhhh

Do I fully understand it.....NO!! but that is ok, that may be why I succeeded, I went against the so-called rules from time to time. It's also ok for the nay sayers to come out and say that I am full of $#!t. Whatever, I'm not making any money from anybody and give full credit to the people that brought the technology to us to play with. It was a team effort by many people who don't even realize it. I learned so much from everybody else's screw ups and went in another direction, that they don't even realize how much that helped me in the venture and that is the beauty of a forum such as this....

So I thank you one and all for my success and I will keep at it and that is also why I did those videos....seeing is a lot more helpful to some people than reading. With that I wish you all a good night....I'm back out on the garage to play some more....

Great honest results...
to get the same mpg on vinegar/water, citric acid/water you need a different cell design with much more SS in it...the reason every one likes to use sodium hydroxide and KOH is because you can get MORE gas with LESS "SS"
07-14-2008 04:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cantburn Offline
All Fired Up

I hear you Matt, But I have two tubes made of stainless #316 and 40 stainless discs 2" dia. That's a buttload of stainless! I mean this unit weighs every bit of 15 pounds. It is rock solid. The only things not stainless on the unit are the re-constituted nylon caps top and bottom. I would love to get the same or more gas with lower amps. I am sure I am cooking more than just the electrolyte. I would love to know if this PWM stuff is something I should get acquainted with and can I make something like this work with my particular unit as long as I follow the guidelines for that particular technology and theory. To tell you the truth, for the most part I am completely winging this from beginning to end....I have been mainly following the numerous theories and text in this forum and hydrogengenerator.cc as my guidelines. Tomorrow if the weather is good I'll get the video back out and try and do a followup and start more testing with other solutions. Could somebody put in this post ideas for different solutions based on a gallon of water to mix so I can experiment and try to find something else that might work. I suck at chemistry and wouldn't know an acid from an alkali if it hit me in the face. Thanks, Chip

"Life is but a tire swing"
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2008 06:27 PM by cantburn.)
07-14-2008 06:27 PM