Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with HHO Generator Design
M98Ranger Offline

Help with HHO Generator Design
As mentioned earlier I am currently trying to develop a new HHO generator design and I would like it to be good. There are a lot of people on here that have a great deal of experience that I can't find anywhere else. (Experience that can make or break our teams design.) If you would be so kind as to take a few minutes and answer my survey I would be so thankful. Your opinions will be weighed very heavy in the design teams considerations. Also, at the end of the survey, if you would like I will send you the build instructions so you can build it if you like or just take it and make it better. Thanks to all those that have answered the many questions that I have and thanks for your time.

Just click on the link below to get the survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Es...zhDw_3d_3d

Thanks again!
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2009 04:34 AM by M98Ranger.)
01-21-2009 04:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrbillr Offline

RE: Help with HHO Generator Design
Ok, you got my $.02 worth.

MrBill
2008 f250 XLT 6.4 diesel 2x4 automatic extended cab
01-21-2009 06:00 AM
M98Ranger Offline

(01-21-2009 06:00 AM)mrbillr Wrote:  Ok, you got my $.02 worth.

Thanks mr!
01-21-2009 03:40 PM
abe Offline

Well now you have $0.04 cents
01-22-2009 01:03 PM
M98Ranger Offline

(01-22-2009 01:03 PM)abe Wrote:  Well now you have $0.04 cents
Great!! Keep it coming.
01-22-2009 01:05 PM
Gary Offline

Unless you're into quantum physics, resonant frequency, or plasma use, you're gonna spend the rest of your life trying to beat dry cells and fail. It would appear that with a cathode, anode, and neutral voltage reducers, every arrangement has been tried, including steel wool. But every week it seems like somebody is trying to come up with a new idea, reinvents the old ideas, and then comes out with the "new sooper dooper high output low amperage amazing funnel cell" or such as that, only to find another brickinnabath cooking water if you add enough amps to make it work.

I guess I'm just getting jaded after all this. Hm.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2009 04:43 PM by Gary.)
01-22-2009 04:39 PM
oldntrd Offline

Rolleyes RE: Help with HHO Generator Design
(01-22-2009 01:05 PM)M98Ranger Wrote:  
(01-22-2009 01:03 PM)abe Wrote:  Well now you have $0.04 cents
Great!! Keep it coming.
Hope it helps, you over a nickle now.
01-22-2009 04:57 PM
M98Ranger Offline

(01-22-2009 04:39 PM)Gary Wrote:  Unless you're into quantum physics, resonant frequency, or plasma use, you're gonna spend the rest of your life trying to beat dry cells and fail. It would appear that with a cathode, anode, and neutral voltage reducers, every arrangement has been tried, including steel wool. But every week it seems like somebody is trying to come up with a new idea, reinvents the old ideas, and then comes out with the "new sooper dooper high output low amperage amazing funnel cell" or such as that, only to find another brickinnabath cooking water if you add enough amps to make it work.

I guess I'm just getting jaded after all this. Hm.

I totally understand where you are coming from. Actually, my goal (personally) is to (based on some research that others in my group are conducting) come up with a target "customer", which will help us to come up with "customer needs", organize them into a hierarchy of relative importance, and then translate those "needs" into product specifications by coming up with metrics by which we can measure our progress. So the end product is not really going to be as much new as it will hopefully incorporate all the specifications in a good quality overall product tailored to a specific customer.

The reason why you all are so important is because you are the ones that are the "lead users" and "early adopters" of the technology. And research has shown (conducted out of MIT business school) that innovative new and embraced ideas very often come from lead users who know the technology, know the limitations of the technology, and strive to come up with their own innovation to fill a "gap" or "need" in the economy. For me this Product development project is practice for the "real thing", and I like the idea of throwing all that we come up with back onto the public domain for those who want to take it and do something with it or change it , etc.

And actually it is funny that you mention Quantum Physics, because I am going to be starting a MS program in Nuclear Science and Engineering (which has quite a bit of Quantum mechanics in it obviously). Smile And I just applied to intern at Idaho National Laboratory to participate in studies having to do with a tokamak reactor (fusion). Smile Doubly interesting I think.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2009 06:34 PM by M98Ranger.)
01-22-2009 06:24 PM