Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey all, its Vic from gas4free...
Gas4Free Offline

Hey all, its Vic from gas4free...
Hello everyone,

My name is Vic Lawson, the founder of http://www.gas4free.com. I hope some of you can understand that I did not expect such a hugh response as we get over 1000 emails daily! We can only handle so much in a day between 2 people. But that has changed now. Our online support knowledgebase is being filled to answer ALL of your questions.

Your emails come in as a "problem ticket". As we get new questions, we add the solution of the ticket to the knowledgebase. You will be emailed with the a response of "your solution is posted on the knowledgebase" Most of your problems are already answered on the knowledgebase so if you have purchased the ebooks, your account will be active. If you have only book 1 or only a partial part (77 pages) please visit

http://www.gas4free.com/websupport/

and select "General Support" and state that you only have book 1 or half of book 2. You will get what you paid for within a couple of days. I will try to help people on this site when time allows me to do so. Please reply to this thread if you have comments. I really need to hear what people are feeling; Good or bad. Again, I am sorry for the slow response but its been difficult.

There are a lot of people here that have concerns so I am trying to step up and show you that gas4free is dedicated to it's customers and I really want you to start saving fuel now...

Can someone direct me to a "Public Fourm" that any other ebook plan maker like Ozzy Freedom is posting. I would like to converse with them into making a general web forum and combine all of our efforts. Thank you for your time ladies and gentlemen...

Your Friend,
Vic Lawson
12-01-2008 09:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
abe Offline

RE: Hey all, its Vic from gas4free...
Gas4Free Wrote:Hello everyone,

My name is Vic Lawson, the founder of http://www.gas4free.com. I hope some of you can understand that I did not expect such a hugh response as we get over 1000 emails daily! We can only handle so much in a day between 2 people. But that has changed now. Our online support knowledgebase is being filled to answer ALL of your questions.

Your emails come in as a "problem ticket". As we get new questions, we add the solution of the ticket to the knowledgebase. You will be emailed with the a response of "your solution is posted on the knowledgebase" Most of your problems are already answered on the knowledgebase so if you have purchased the ebooks, your account will be active. If you have only book 1 or only a partial part (77 pages) please visit

and select "General Support" and state that you only have book 1 or half of book 2. You will get what you paid for within a couple of days. I will try to help people on this site when time allows me to do so. Please reply to this thread if you have comments. I really need to hear what people are feeling; Good or bad. Again, I am sorry for the slow response but its been difficult.

There are a lot of people here that have concerns so I am trying to step up and show you that gas4free is dedicated to it's customers and I really want you to start saving fuel now...

Can someone direct me to a "Public Fourm" that any other ebook plan maker like Ozzy Freedom is posting. I would like to converse with them into making a general web forum and combine all of our efforts. Thank you for your time ladies and gentlemen...

Your Friend,
Vic Lawson

Vic I ordered your book and plans months ago.I had proublems with the build and tryied to contactyou by E-mail and your support site. Your support desk would not even my accept my password you gave me.After much frusation I asked for and got a refund. The book was very informative ,you did a lot of reserch on it and it should be required reading for anyone wanting to know about HHO. The proublem came from the cell which I could not get to work. After burning up three with no support I gave up and looked eleswhere for info and built a dry cell.Your cell is so hard to build,you might want to scrap it and build a dry cell. They are a lot easier and a lot cheeper to build. I now know the proublem with your cell " To much salt" dont use it. You are a honest man and a man of your word. Thank you
This reply is not meant to be smart or mean. You asked for a reply and this is as honest as can be.
Wish you well and a bright furture we need more thinking people like you.
12-02-2008 03:44 PM
mattsauto Offline

abe Wrote:

Your Friend,
Vic Lawson

Vic I ordered your book and plans months ago.I had proublems with the build and tryied to contactyou by E-mail and your support site. Your support desk would not even my accept my password you gave me.After much frusation I asked for and got a refund. The book was very informative ,you did a lot of reserch on it and it should be required reading for anyone wanting to know about HHO. The proublem came from the cell which I could not get to work. After burning up three with no support I gave up and looked eleswhere for info and built a dry cell.Your cell is so hard to build,you might want to scrap it and build a dry cell. They are a lot easier and a lot cheeper to build. I now know the proublem with your cell " To much salt" dont use it. You are a honest man and a man of your word. Thank you
This reply is not meant to be smart or mean. You asked for a reply and this is as honest as can be.

Who in the right mind will put SALT in their CELL???
12-02-2008 03:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
abe Offline

mattsauto Wrote:
abe Wrote:

Your Friend,
Vic Lawson

Who in the right mind will put SALT in their CELL???

Gas4free
12-02-2008 04:07 PM
ipz2222 Offline

Sorry Vic. I'm afraid you're too late. There has been so much bad stuff already posted about your bad design and no support that I don't think you'll be able to recover. I still have 2 of the remains of the cracked box if you want them back for study. email at ipz2222@comcast.net
12-02-2008 08:12 PM
ipz2222 Offline

ps Vic. If you'll go down about 11 posts on the front page, you'll see a gas4free post. It has 78 posts and 3811 visits. Get you a box of kleenex, you'll need them.
12-02-2008 09:05 PM
Gas4Free Offline

I thank you for your opinions. Like I said, we have had some problems with answering all of those emails. But now we have adjusted that. As for the salt, I have had the cell work just fine with my unit. Its all in how you mix it and its only for the winter months which is stated in the ebooks. We are now using a different additive for the winter months and no longer recommend salt because too many of you were having problems.

For those of you that have returned your purchase, just know that I would have done the same; that is why I am apologizing.

As for electrolyte, I have noticed many of you going a little crazy on the whole thing. There are steps that you can use to find an ideal mixture so you can move on into tuning...

Here's some advice:

- Get a $10 "floating ball type" flow meter. 0 to 5 liters per minute.
- Fill your hydrogen device and allow it to run for an hour
(some of your will notice a glaze buildup on the plate surface)
That is what you want!
- Connect your flow meter to your hho generator
- Now, start with 0% mixture and record the meter
- Add a 1% mixture after every recording.
- Continue till you have reached 50% and look at your results.
- You should also record your voltage and amperage
(Remember, the wattage being used from your alternator relates to more load on the engine itself. More gas used.)

You will soon notice that 2 to 10% mixtures are the ideal mixtures to have. If you want HUGH gains, you must

A) Make sure your engine and sensors are in good working order.
B) Fine tune your sensors via EFIE & other sensor enhancers
C) Adjust your engine timing.

Be very careful of additive mixtures some of you are adding to your gas. Some of the contents are not good for your motor. I'm just saying to be sure. You could be clogging your fuel filter or washing out your spark plugs. Just a thought.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2008 11:19 PM by Gas4Free.)
12-02-2008 10:28 PM
Woww-man Offline

(12-01-2008 09:36 PM)Gas4Free Wrote:  Hello everyone,

Your Friend,
Vic Lawson

Why does your link http://www.gas4free.com/ into error when you click on order now
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2013 10:28 AM by Woww-man.)
09-15-2013 10:26 AM