Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi everyone! A howling 49.7% better MPG!
S10 Hybrid Offline

Big Grin Hi everyone! A howling 49.7% better MPG!
My results. A howling 49.7% better MPG highway on first 191 mile test. The ECU was not even close to fully re-calibrated either. Eager to see what it would do now but I need to wait for the wife to have the weekend off to go with me to witness the test again. Plus she gets all the seafood on the trip she wants! She could not believe her eyes!!! She supported me as this was my first time to fall for some hair brain gas savings scam! Plus. I am an old man. She was astonished!!! Confused As for me, well lets just say I peed my pants!!! Shocked

I expected 30% to 35% better MPG! I already had 15% to 20% better MPG with the HHO generator alone, without the EFIE. Then after the EFIE, bada bing!!! I have plenty of room to increase my EFIE to 225 Milli volts. It is set to 190 Milli volts now.

250 Milli volts set off my check engine light after 1 hour and 35 minutes. 300 Milli volts set off my check engine light after about 35 to 40 minutes. 350 Milli volts set off my check engine light after about 7 to 10 minutes. I had a OBD2 to reset error codes.

All with a large home made HHO generator + a single O2 sensor override = single EFIE! I spent $208.72 total. Installation vehicle; 2000 Chevy S10 truck, 2.2 liter, 4 cylinder, 4 speed automatic overdrive transmission, extended cab, over sized tires, 3 door fiberglass topper, ladder rack and 63,700 original mile GAS HOG! I have some preliminary city MPG too; over 45% + but need to do more testing. She took the highway once for 8 miles.

On top of all that; 15% more engine power and zero emissions! SWEET MIKE!!! Big Grin Nice product. I have your website on my e-book as the vendor of the EFIE! They are coming your way! I am making all the noise I can to tell others about HHO hybrid conversions in detail. Never has this truck ran smoother or better!!!

I have been running the HHO for about a month now & the EFIE for a few weeks. Zero problems!

I have a free 32 min. color video and a free 41 page color e-book. The e-book has all the best humanly possible notes I could detail, parts, tools used and close up pictures, all for free download. I will not post it because I do not want to spam Mike! If he allows it posted, I will. Not before. If you can email me I will send you the links!

Either way, my NO HAIR BRAIN IDEA RECORD, STANDS A PERFECT RECORD!!!

Thanks for all your help Mike! I installed the 30 amp relay to the fuel pump as you suggested!

Thanks for all your great posts on this forum folks!

I will help anyone, anyway I can...

Mike has approved the link so here it is;
http://mindstrain.com/

Sincerely a happy camper!
eddie batista
Minnesota, USA[attachment=68]
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2008 03:35 AM by S10 Hybrid.)
05-12-2008 12:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wulfram Offline
Hauptmann Hydro

RE: Hi everyone! A howling 49.7% better MPG!
Sounds like a plan, Mr. President!
05-12-2008 12:58 PM
S10 Hybrid Offline

wulfram Wrote:Sounds like a plan, Mr. President!

I wish our handicapped president would listen... jejejeje...

Mad
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2008 01:31 PM by S10 Hybrid.)
05-12-2008 01:01 PM
wulfram Offline
Hauptmann Hydro

Don't dream on that. I think we're all on our own here. Smile
05-12-2008 07:29 PM
S10 Hybrid Offline

i know.
05-12-2008 08:20 PM
mike Offline

Hi Eddie,

I got on this thread a bit late. I've been swamped with orders!

I'm very pleased with your results. Very well done on your install.

Definitely go ahead an post your eBook and video. You can make them an attachment to your original post, I think. Go to your first post above, and edit the post. You should be able to attach your files for folks to download.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
05-12-2008 09:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jksav7 Offline

Hey, glad to hear about your results! Just to make sure, are you calculating your mileage based upon the gas station pump or some other device, such as a scangauge?

Keep up the good work!

S10 Hybrid Wrote:I had a OBD2 to reset error codes.
05-12-2008 10:07 PM
Freddie Offline

S10 Hybrid Wrote:My results. A howling 49.7% better MPG highway on first 191 mile test. The ECU was not even close to fully re-calibrated either. Eager to see what it would do now but I need to wait for the wife to have the weekend off to go with me to witness the test again. Plus she gets all the seafood on the trip she wants! She could not believe her eyes!!! She supported me as this was my first time to fall for some hair brain gas savings scam! Plus. I am an old man. She was astonished!!! Confused As for me, well lets just say I peed my pants!!! Shocked

I expected 30% to 35% better MPG! I already had 15% to 20% better MPG with the HHO generator alone, without the EFIE. Then after the EFIE, bada bing!!! I have plenty of room to increase my EFIE to 225 Milli volts. It is set to 190 Milli volts now.

250 Milli volts set off my check engine light after 1 hour and 35 minutes. 300 Milli volts set off my check engine light after about 35 to 40 minutes. 350 Milli volts set off my check engine light after about 7 to 10 minutes. I had a OBD2 to reset error codes.

All with a large home made HHO generator + a single O2 sensor override = single EFIE! I spent $208.72 total. Installation vehicle; 2000 Chevy S10 truck, 2.2 liter, 4 cylinder, 4 speed automatic overdrive transmission, extended cab, over sized tires, 3 door fiberglass topper, ladder rack and 63,700 original mile GAS HOG! I have some preliminary city MPG too; over 45% + but need to do more testing. She took the highway once for 8 miles.

On top of all that; 15% more engine power and zero emissions! SWEET MIKE!!! Big Grin Nice product. I have your website on my e-book as the vendor of the EFIE! They are coming your way! I am making all the noise I can to tell others about HHO hybrid conversions in detail. Never has this truck ran smoother or better!!!

I have been running the HHO for about a month now & the EFIE for a few weeks. Zero problems!

I have a free 32 min. color video and a free 41 page color e-book. The e-book has all the best humanly possible notes I could detail, parts, tools used and close up pictures, all for free download. I will not post it because I do not want to spam Mike! If he allows it posted, I will. Not before. If you can email me I will send you the links!

Either way, my NO HAIR BRAIN IDEA RECORD, STANDS A PERFECT RECORD!!!

Thanks for all your help Mike! I installed the 30 amp relay to the fuel pump as you suggested!

Thanks for all your great posts on this forum folks!

I will help anyone, anyway I can...

Sincerely a happy camper!
eddie batista
Minnesota, USA

Nice to hear Eddie. Someone has to have sex with Bush so we can impeach him!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2008 06:45 AM by Freddie.)
05-13-2008 06:44 AM
harlfishing Offline

I coulda swore Bush said something about a hydrogen economy.

Nice to hear Eddie. Someone has to have sex with Bush so we can impeach him!!!
[/quote]
05-13-2008 06:55 AM
S10 Hybrid Offline

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

I use the same pump at the same gas station every time to keep things as real as I can. I am sure that everyone is most interested in keeping things as accurate as possible.

Some gas stations fudge their gears that count the fuel from the pump. This is why I use the same pump every time. I believe that this will give the most accuracy using the trucks gas tank..

I imagine that the most accurate way to calculate the fuel to mpg is to disconnect the fuel line & gas tank and use a controlled container of fuel like an approved removable boat fuel container. Then use the same gas pump & station. I have not done it this way.

I have done everything humanly possible to keep it as real as I could. This does not mean things are perfect. All comments are welcomed! Specially corrections to the information. I will edit & re-publish the e-book as required.

I am no expert! I had to peace meal the info to do my setup and decided to try to put as much as I could and remember on the e-book and make a companion video as only a visual reference. You will notice that I am no Steven Spielberg! The video may get re-edited later but for now the e-book is the most accurate and detailed I could accomplish. Now I need input from the community to make things as accurate as we collectively can, for anyone interested in helping...

There you will find my honest intentions. This website & forum has been very helpful to me and I made sure everyone that gets the e-book knows how to find us here, ready to help..

I sincerely hope that this helps everyone looking for this much sought after HHO Hybrid information! It is not my intention to step on anyones toes. This HHO Hybrid info needs to get out to the mainstream folks and media and in my opinion in the most understandable format possible.

Mike has approved the link so here it is;
http://mindstrain.com/

My intention is to help anyone...
eddie b. Crazy
05-13-2008 07:36 AM