Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi everyone! A howling 49.7% better MPG!
jksav7 Offline

RE: Hi everyone! A howling 49.7% better MPG!
Yeah, Bushy and all his neacon NWO globalist buddies (both democrat and republican) are perfectly willing to switch to hydrogen as long as they still have the monopoly on it, being able to regulate it and tax it like crazy. They can tell us there's a shortage when there really isn't, etc...

I like the idea of hydroxy WAAAYYYYYYYY better!!!

harlfishing Wrote:I coulda swore Bush said something about a hydrogen economy.
05-13-2008 07:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
S10 Hybrid Offline

mike Wrote:Hi Eddie,

I got on this thread a bit late. I've been swamped with orders!

I'm very pleased with your results. Very well done on your install.

Definitely go ahead an post your eBook and video. You can make them an attachment to your original post, I think. Go to your first post above, and edit the post. You should be able to attach your files for folks to download.

Trust me Mike, I understand you need to take care of business!

I am so happy with the results I could just pee my pants again!

Your a champ sir...

eddie b.
05-13-2008 07:45 AM
S10 Hybrid Offline

jksav7 Wrote:Yeah, Bushy and all his neacon NWO globalist buddies (both democrat and republican) are perfectly willing to switch to hydrogen as long as they still have the monopoly on it, being able to regulate it and tax it like crazy. They can tell us there's a shortage when there really isn't, etc...

I like the idea of hydroxy WAAAYYYYYYYY better!!!

harlfishing Wrote:I coulda swore Bush said something about a hydrogen economy.

The only thing I would like to ad to that is an AMEN!!!

Down with the New World Order!!

If the mainstream American people knew what a bunch of ******** these people are they would get hung from the nearest tree!!! Mad
05-13-2008 07:50 AM
jksav7 Offline

Bush, and all of the previous presidents that have preceded him going all the way back to Wilson (for sure) have seriously violated the Constitution, which is a contract that we the people have with the government, limiting it to certain roles and duties. That contract has been breached, therefore, the people have every right to take action according to the Declaration of Independence. All presidents in the last 100 years have committed great treason!! That's no joke. And I can't believe how stupid the people are to believe the garbage Bush spews every year during the fake state of the union address. This last time he put warm butterflies in people heart's when he uplifted our Constitution, etc. If only people knew how he really feels...
My point is that he/they have committed plenty of treason to be impeached, if not "MUCH WORSE" without sleeping around.

Of course I realize people on this forum, at least for the most part, already have some idea of this. It's just disgusting to me!! Okay, my rant it over, and we can continue with hydroxy. Sorry.

Freddie Wrote:Nice to hear Eddie. Someone has to have sex with Bush so we can impeach him!!!
05-13-2008 07:52 AM
S10 Hybrid Offline

jksav7 Wrote:Bush, and all of the previous presidents that have preceded him going all the way back to Wilson (for sure) have seriously violated the Constitution, which is a contract that we the people have with the government, limiting it to certain roles and duties. That contract has been breached, therefore, the people have every right to take action according to the Declaration of Independence. All presidents in the last 100 years have committed great treason!! That's no joke. And I can't believe how stupid the people are to believe the garbage Bush spews every year during the fake state of the union address. This last time he put warm butterflies in people heart's when he uplifted our Constitution, etc. If only people knew how he really feels...
My point is that he/they have committed plenty of treason to be impeached, if not "MUCH WORSE" without sleeping around.

Of course I realize people on this forum, at least for the most part, already have some idea of this. It's just disgusting to me!! Okay, my rant it over, and we can continue with hydroxy. Sorry.

Freddie Wrote:Nice to hear Eddie. Someone has to have sex with Bush so we can impeach him!!!

It is obvious that you have seen the "Patriot Act"
So few have, this is an-unconstitutional piece of cr*p!

All that you comment on here is directly related to what I am trying to do... We are like minded people.

I give you another "AMEN" sir... As you know, time is becoming short... My plan is on focusing on the money that keeps these creeps in power. Hit them where it hurts! In the wallet...

We are such sheeple... We all need to put the book "my pet goat" down and man the switch!!!

In my opinion there is NO NEED FOR YOU TO APOLOGIZE for your honesty jksav7!
eddie b.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2008 08:25 AM by S10 Hybrid.)
05-13-2008 08:23 AM
jksav7 Offline

Thanks for taking the time to put the video, etc together. I'm sure many people will find it very useful. I do have a comment on the use of salt. I haven't personally used it but I've read by the experts (Bob Boyce, to name one) in this business that it is very corrosive to the stainless steel, and it will also produce a chlorine gas. Baking soda, although I know you said you don't use this, isn't the best either. Here's an excerpt that I've copied and pasted from Bob himself:

"This has been discussed over and over and over. For the last time.
Baking soda use gives a false sense of security! Not only does it not
remain baking soda in use, but it causes permanent damage to the
electrode surfaces during its transition into sodium hydroxide.
People that use it are lulled into that false sense of security, and
that leads to danger.

I have done the tests, and I have had the gas
analyzed. Sure, there is hydrogen, and sure, there is some CO2, but
there is also enough CO to be lethal. There is NO oxygen produced
until ALL of the carbon has been reacted from solution.

The argument that the gas is to be burned and not inhaled does not
fly with me! How many of these people that use baking soda are
actually burning the gas when they are doing their experiments? Most
are venting the gas into the air in the room they are in, and even
those that DO burn the gas in an engine often-times have leaks in
their systems."

Sodium Hydroxide and Potassium Hydroxide seem to be the best catalyst agents. The former can be found at the local hardware store (Menards) in the drain cleaner aisle.

S10 Hybrid Wrote:Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

I use the same pump at the same gas station every time to keep things as real as I can. I am sure that everyone is most interested in keeping things as accurate as possible.

Some gas stations fudge their gears that count the fuel from the pump. This is why I use the same pump every time. I believe that this will give the most accuracy using the trucks gas tank..

I imagine that the most accurate way to calculate the fuel to mpg is to disconnect the fuel line & gas tank and use a controlled container of fuel like an approved removable boat fuel container. Then use the same gas pump & station. I have not done it this way.

I have done everything humanly possible to keep it as real as I could. This does not mean things are perfect. All comments are welcomed! Specially corrections to the information. I will edit & re-publish the e-book as required.

I am no expert! I had to peace meal the info to do my setup and decided to try to put as much as I could and remember on the e-book and make a companion video as only a visual reference. You will notice that I am no Steven Spielberg! The video may get re-edited later but for now the e-book is the most accurate and detailed I could accomplish. Now I need input from the community to make things as accurate as we collectively can, for anyone interested in helping...

There you will find my honest intentions. This website & forum has been very helpful to me and I made sure everyone that gets the e-book knows how to find us here, ready to help..

I sincerely hope that this helps everyone looking for this much sought after HHO Hybrid information! It is not my intention to step on anyones toes. This HHO Hybrid info needs to get out to the mainstream folks and media and in my opinion in the most understandable format possible.

Mike has approved the link so here it is;
http://mindstrain.com/

My intention is to help anyone...
eddie b. Crazy
05-13-2008 08:23 AM
jksav7 Offline

Thank you. My apology was simply because I know I got off-topic. As to what I said, I know I'm right!

You've got a little bit of an inside track because of the many years you've spent working for the government.

Although I'm not intimately familiar with the provisions of the Patriot Act I have heard them before. I know that it took sovereignty away from the people and gave the governemnt the "permission" they have alway wanted to spy and intrude on our lives. However, they have been doing this all along. It's just that now they can do it publically without having to be secretive.

By the way, Bush threatened Congress to sign the PA. Guess what, they never even received a copy of it to read. That's right, they signed it without even having read it. To my knowledge, Ron Paul was the only one who refused to sign it.

You probably already knew all this, but I'm guessing many on this forum do not. Hopefully I'm wrong about that.

Now I'm really off-topic. Sorry Mike.

S10 Hybrid Wrote:It is obvious that you have seen the "Patriot Act"
So few have, this is an-unconstitutional piece of cr*p!

All that you comment on here is directly related to what I am trying to do... We are like minded people.

I give you another "AMEN" sir... As you know, time is becoming short... My plan is on focusing on the money that keeps these creeps in power. Hit them where it hurts! In the wallet...

We are such sheeple... We all need to put the book "my pet goat" down and man the switch!!!

In my opinion there is NO NEED FOR YOU TO APOLOGIZE for your honesty jksav7!
eddie b.
05-13-2008 08:37 AM
S10 Hybrid Offline

jksav7 Wrote:Thanks for taking the time to put the video, etc together. I'm sure many people will find it very useful. I do have a comment on the use of salt. I haven't personally used it but I've read by the experts (Bob Boyce, to name one) in this business that it is very corrosive to the stainless steel, and it will also produce a chlorine gas. Baking soda, although I know you said you don't use this, isn't the best either. Here's an excerpt that I've copied and pasted from Bob himself:

"This has been discussed over and over and over. For the last time.
Baking soda use gives a false sense of security! Not only does it not
remain baking soda in use, but it causes permanent damage to the
electrode surfaces during its transition into sodium hydroxide.
People that use it are lulled into that false sense of security, and
that leads to danger.

I have done the tests, and I have had the gas
analyzed. Sure, there is hydrogen, and sure, there is some CO2, but
there is also enough CO to be lethal. There is NO oxygen produced
until ALL of the carbon has been reacted from solution.

The argument that the gas is to be burned and not inhaled does not
fly with me! How many of these people that use baking soda are
actually burning the gas when they are doing their experiments? Most
are venting the gas into the air in the room they are in, and even
those that DO burn the gas in an engine often-times have leaks in
their systems."

Sodium Hydroxide and Potassium Hydroxide seem to be the best catalyst agents. The former can be found at the local hardware store (Menards) in the drain cleaner aisle.

S10 Hybrid Wrote:Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

I use the same pump at the same gas station every time to keep things as real as I can. I am sure that everyone is most interested in keeping things as accurate as possible.

Some gas stations fudge their gears that count the fuel from the pump. This is why I use the same pump every time. I believe that this will give the most accuracy using the trucks gas tank..

I imagine that the most accurate way to calculate the fuel to mpg is to disconnect the fuel line & gas tank and use a controlled container of fuel like an approved removable boat fuel container. Then use the same gas pump & station. I have not done it this way.

I have done everything humanly possible to keep it as real as I could. This does not mean things are perfect. All comments are welcomed! Specially corrections to the information. I will edit & re-publish the e-book as required.

I am no expert! I had to peace meal the info to do my setup and decided to try to put as much as I could and remember on the e-book and make a companion video as only a visual reference. You will notice that I am no Steven Spielberg! The video may get re-edited later but for now the e-book is the most accurate and detailed I could accomplish. Now I need input from the community to make things as accurate as we collectively can, for anyone interested in helping...

There you will find my honest intentions. This website & forum has been very helpful to me and I made sure everyone that gets the e-book knows how to find us here, ready to help..

I sincerely hope that this helps everyone looking for this much sought after HHO Hybrid information! It is not my intention to step on anyones toes. This HHO Hybrid info needs to get out to the mainstream folks and media and in my opinion in the most understandable format possible.

Mike has approved the link so here it is;
http://mindstrain.com/

My intention is to help anyone...
eddie b. Crazy

jejejeje... I know, I lived on a sailboat in the sea for many years... Clean, clean, polish, polish the stainless...

That explains the smell of chlorine...Crazy I did not know that. But only because I acted without thinking, salt seems so harmless, but chlorine is made from salt! The history channel!

I used #32D stainless - commercial kitchen grade, totally non-magnetic. I have inspected the cell many times after many hours of running and it seems to be holding up very well so far.

I am using or experimenting with clear vinegar right now. Makes gas like crazy. I have tried baking soda too. Did not like that too much.

I confess, I am a wuz when it comes to chemicals. If all possible I avoid them like the black plague. But sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do.

I am working my way (the wuz) up the ladder... Very cautiously...

eddie b.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2008 08:42 AM by S10 Hybrid.)
05-13-2008 08:38 AM
jksav7 Offline

I hear ya! I haven't tried vinegar, but there are some people that agree that it produces much gas. I'm using KOH (potassium hydroxide), and so far I've been very happy with it.

S10 Hybrid Wrote:jejejeje... I know, I lived on a sailboat in the sea for many years... Clean, clean, polish, polish the stainless...

That explains the smell of chlorine...Crazy I did not know that. But only because I acted without thinking, salt seems so harmless, but chlorine is made from salt! The history channel!

I used #32D stainless - commercial kitchen grade, totally non-magnetic. I have inspected the cell many times after many hours of running and it seems to be holding up very well so far.

I am using or experimenting with clear vinegar right now. Makes gas like crazy. I have tried baking soda too. Did not like that too much.

I confess, I am a wuz when it comes to chemicals. If all possible I avoid them like the black plague. But sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do.

I am working my way (the wuz) up the ladder... Very cautiously...

eddie b.
05-13-2008 09:03 AM
S10 Hybrid Offline

jksav7, I am sure that works very well. I have heard the same things about drain cleaner too.

Scares the pee out of me....

Maybe I just need diapers already... I was hoping not to go there...Crazy

Vinegar requires about 8 - 1.5 table spoons of clear vinegar to my 1 + gallon of water in the cell. I tried to not use it because of that. But I had already bought a gallon so I am experimenting.

Drain cleaner is so toxic for the environment (tree hugger) and good drain cleaner pure, will eat the best pipes like they where not even there. I know, I know, what a wuz...

I am positive that diluted as an electrolyte would be just fine, specially if disposed of properly, but it is hard not to love the Earth I am about to leave soon, so much...

Even in diapers... Smile

When I saw wulfram MPG I almost did it again.. He is my hero too.

eddie b.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2008 09:24 AM by S10 Hybrid.)
05-13-2008 09:22 AM