Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Honda Passport
jjlamkin Offline

Honda Passport
Does anyone have EFIE settings for a 2000 Honda Passport (Isuzu). I am using the Fuel-Saver EFIE with an ad-on and still can only gain about 2-3 mpg. I have tried the whole array of MV settings on upstream and downstream oxygen sensors. It appears almost impossible to crack this ecu. It looks like the ecu is made by Delphi? Any info appreciated, I've been working on this for over a year!
06-04-2013 05:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Honda Passport
Have you contacted support@fuelsaver-mpg.com yet? It sounds like you need a more in-depth debug here.

In answer to your question, there is no standard setting for any car. It depends on what fuel enhancement you are using, and how effective it is. Also, even if there were a good setting for all types and amounts of fuel enhancement, the settings would be different for each make/model AND year as well. They change a great deal from one year to the next even for the same make/model. We don't have a database of this information, and I don't know of anyone who does.

However, I thinks we can resolve that vehicle. It shouldn't be too hard. Contact support. We'll see what we can do for you.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
06-05-2013 07:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jjlamkin Offline

RE: Honda Passport
Thanks Mike I will contact support@fuelsaver!

Regards,
Jim

(06-05-2013 07:45 AM)mike Wrote:  Have you contacted support@fuelsaver-mpg.com yet? It sounds like you need a more in-depth debug here.

In answer to your question, there is no standard setting for any car. It depends on what fuel enhancement you are using, and how effective it is. Also, even if there were a good setting for all types and amounts of fuel enhancement, the settings would be different for each make/model AND year as well. They change a great deal from one year to the next even for the same make/model. We don't have a database of this information, and I don't know of anyone who does.

However, I thinks we can resolve that vehicle. It shouldn't be too hard. Contact support. We'll see what we can do for you.
06-09-2013 11:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply